Shrinking Feet?

Options
13»

Replies

• phatgirl30
    Options
    Well I know for sure that when you gain weight so does your feet. At my smallest my shoe size was always a 7 1/2. As I begin to gain weight, i slowly creep up to a 8 and then to a 8 1/2. I refuse to be in the 9 category so I am for certain that when i am done losing the 80 i've gained, that my feet will go back to at least a 8(giggle)
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    OOo that'll be fun! My feet went from a 5.5 -> 6 up to a 6.5 -> 7 between pregnancy and keeping all that weight around.

Hope it doesn't go down TOO far... 5.5's are incredibly hard to find - especially in a "wide"!!

Goodness! I don't even think I could get my hand in a 5.5! LOL!
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    When I was thinner I use to wear about a 7-7.5 and as I gained weight I went up to 8-8.5(depending on the shoes) and now that I've lost some weight I am back to 7.5 YAAAY lol :happy:

Awwwwww, yay! :D Nice! I can't wait to be able to wear cute heels and oxfords! I love shoes!
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    Well I know for sure that when you gain weight so does your feet. At my smallest my shoe size was always a 7 1/2. As I begin to gain weight, i slowly creep up to a 8 and then to a 8 1/2. I refuse to be in the 9 category so I am for certain that when i am done losing the 80 i've gained, that my feet will go back to at least a 8(giggle)

Man! lol I have been a size 11 shoe since I was in the eighth grade, but I've also been the same dress size since then too, so that could be why. (:
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yep it def happens! Have fun shopping for new shoe sizes! :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I've lost close to 40 lbs and my shoes fit so much better!! Some are even lose!!
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    Yep it def happens! Have fun shopping for new shoe sizes! :)

YAY! Oh, man I cannot wait! lol (:
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    Yes!!! I've lost close to 40 lbs and my shoes fit so much better!! Some are even lose!!

Sweet! I cannot wait! Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! (:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When I lost 80 in college I went from a 9 1/2 to an 8 1/2! Then I had a kid and am back to a 9, darn pregnancy and perma expanded feet. But it definitely can happen.
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    It does happen and I am so glad it did. I've went from a 9 to an 8 :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Yep, it happens! Down 70bs and 8.5 to 7/7.5! Yay, shoe shopping!
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    When I lost 80 in college I went from a 9 1/2 to an 8 1/2! Then I had a kid and am back to a 9, darn pregnancy and perma expanded feet. But it definitely can happen.

Awesome! I am so excited now! I can't wait to lose this weight! haha Just gotta take it a day at a time (:
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    It does happen and I am so glad it did. I've went from a 9 to an 8 :)

Congrats! I can't wait now (:
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    Yep, it happens! Down 70bs and 8.5 to 7/7.5! Yay, shoe shopping!

Awesome! Congrats! Yay shoes! (: