What are you doing tonight?

Options
I'm doing--->Vodka+The Hunger Games+Contagion

What are you doing?:drinker:

Replies

• soulwarder
    Options
    Homework, taxes, and sending my kid a lamp! Maybe a touch of SoCo....
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Drinking and packing for my husband who will be going out of town for the next week starting tomorrow. This packing will be done very poorly, mind you, due to the drinking.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i was hoping to go to the gym and watch chronicle but my no good brother didn't feel like going out....
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i've been to the gym, had my dinner, and am now chilling watching rubbish television
  • burgenah
    Options
    rest night, working a bit, hanging with my two handsome boys.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    El Torito for tacos, beer, and watch the Lakers kick the *kitten* out of NY!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Currently lazying on the couch. Am very tired and am contemplating taking a bath...:yawn:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a 90 minute charity Zumbathon... I'm jiggered now so I'll be going to bed with a Christopher Brookmyre book and aching limbs :/
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Drinking and studying for an exam. Wheeeeeee! *twirls her bra above her head*
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Gun Range with the pops, leaving in a few minutes to go get him, then late night session at the gym!, Tomorrow is dinner and then a Wrigleyville brofest party bus!
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Reading posts on my laptop (why am I overweight)?????????????
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    All set to go out. Can't decide which Smedium Tee i should sport - Ed Hardy or Affliction. F**k it, staying home and watching a Dora marathon with 3.5 year old. Will drink each time Dora says Hola!.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    *Put kids to bed
    *Chocolate protein/banana ice cream with chickpea cookie dough chunks in it (my way of indulging without going stupid indulgent, plus I'm upping my protein intake)
    *Once Upon a Time
    *Possibly 12 year Glenlivet or just a coffee with milk
    *Cutting up a bunch of worn or stained kids' clothes so the good parts can be made into patchwork quilts by my mom, who either passes them along to a Haitian orphanage or sells them at charity auctions that send the money to the same orphanage.

Tonight's a win all around.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    nothing exciting....

My daughter is sick so once she falls asleep I'll be doing my Jillian Michaels dvd, showering, and then making myself a margarita while I watch a movie!! :)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    All set to go out. Can't decide which Smedium Tee i should sport - Ed Hardy or Affliction. F**k it, staying home and watching a Dora marathon with 3.5 year old. Will drink each time Dora says Hola!.

haha love it!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options

Hola! ha When my hair was in a bob my friends used to tell me I looked like her... b*stards!

But OP....

I'll be watching Grimm tonight and chillin'... it's supposed to snow tonight eventually!
  • lilfurson
    Options
    50 minutes on the treadmill (5.63 miles) > Dinner > TV (American Dad > Gold Rush!)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Maybe going to dinner and then to a play. :) I suppose I should probably find out about dinner, huh? lol

Hopefully a workout later on too!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Work out -> Dinner -> Concert!! (Secret Chiefs 3) -> Sleep :D
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Let's see...pretty much everything! Cooking, cleaning, 45 min workout, finished my taxes, paid my bills, and if there's time maybe a couple of beers!!