What are you doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    sitting on a naval warship in the middle of the ocean being jealous of all of you being ABLE to go out tonight, so count your blessings, go out and have fun!

AND HAVE A DRINK FOR ME!!!!

Play safe kiddies.

Wow lol. I hope the waters are calm. I heard that the government pays for World of Warcraft on the ships lol! My husband does IT support for the computers sometimes.

I just got off work around 6 and my awesome hubby made homemade Broccoli cheese soup and a awesome cranberry apple salad with wine and honey for dressing. Sadly I'll probably just do homework... and we have no beer (we take over a week to finish a six pack lol) so I'm probably going to be sober as well. I might also call Blizzard finally and get my authenticator taken off since I accidentally reformat my iPhone.

Lol hope everyone also had more fun for me!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible, but it's not that bad...

1) Having a drink or two. Or three, haven't decided yet.
    2) Watching "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
    3) Shopping online for a shotgun

All true, and completely unrelated.

EDIT: oh and looking at MFP.

Kiiiiiiiiinda creepy. :-P
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Watching some TV and maybe enjoying some adult beverages with my Spousal Unit.
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    sitting on a naval warship in the middle of the ocean being jealous of all of you being ABLE to go out tonight, so count your blessings, go out and have fun!

Play safe kiddies.

Thank you!

:) enjoy dora....and oh yeah "HOLA!!!!"
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Watching the Sabres / Dallas hockey game whilst eating peanut butter toast and drinking English breakfast tea.........................so relaxing!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    catching up on Modern Family, then surfing local real estate on my laptop. Also drinking a skinny cappuccino :)
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Can't sleep so getting as much work done tonight so I can cycle guilt free all weekend with sketchbook and camera. I plan to go art galleries and sit in cafes reading magazines. I've been ill for two weeks so some fresh air and a change of scenery would cheer me up!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

you know me! lol
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Working, or a somewhat unreasonable facsimile thereof.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    1) having a drink or two... or three
    2) watching the lakers & knickerbockers
    3) being my husband's nurse (as he just had surgery yesterday)
    4) chatting it up w/my fitness peeps

fun, fun, fun :drinker: :drinker:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Play safe kiddies.

My brother is a former Marine. One of my good friends was KIA. Another earned a Purple Heart. I know you're not out there pounding sand, but I appreciate your service all the same. <3
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Play safe kiddies.

Wow lol. I hope the waters are calm. I heard that the government pays for World of Warcraft on the ships lol! My husband does IT support for the computers sometimes.

I just got off work around 6 and my awesome hubby made homemade Broccoli cheese soup and a awesome cranberry apple salad with wine and honey for dressing. Sadly I'll probably just do homework... and we have no beer (we take over a week to finish a six pack lol) so I'm probably going to be sober as well. I might also call Blizzard finally and get my authenticator taken off since I accidentally reformat my iPhone.

Lol hope everyone also had more fun for me!

HAHA! yeah right. you're funny. I'm lucky I even have internet. It takes me minutes to load pages, online gaming is NOT an option. lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have 15minute before I get off and I am meeting my honey and we are going to see "Safe House"....Fun times!
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Going to check out this bar called Rock Shop (Got free drink tickets) And will dance off the calories, woo hoo!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

you know me! lol

Apparently not well enough. :noway: :tongue:
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    Going to see "The Vow" :)
  • ygrad2001
    Options
    Getting my hair done and working on my research paper.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Working, I work at a gym at night. Get off at 10:00, then grocery store and home for some hot chocolate.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    After a whole week of trying, I am eating pizza and watching the BBC miniseries JEKYLL starring James Nesbitt, Awesome contemporary retelling of the Jekyll and Hyde story.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I think most of my day has consisted of napping, netflix and my couch. I added a little gym to spice things up but mostly I am just vegging.