178lbs to 125lbs with pics!

Options

Replies

• Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Remarkable transformation (you were beautiful before). Great work & determination!!!
  • JersryGirl31
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now you are really stunning. It's nice to know that sticking to the program does pay off eventually. I'm 5'2'' and would love to be 125. Lots more work to do. 6 lbs lost so far
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is all!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    You look really good, Congratulations on your loss
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person!
    You also look literally 20 years younger in the second photo!
  • tanniewannie
    tanniewannie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great...you have motivated me girl. I'm 5' too, my highest weight was 220, now at 168 and it's taken me 3 years to get here, but I haven't gained any back. so thank you so much for posting...I'm gonna keep on fighting. congrats!!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Loss for words WOW!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy Makeover Batman. You look freaking awesome!!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u luk amazing ur waist is teeny. beautiful girl before n after. x
  • Grimlock69
    Options
    Whoa
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely Gorgeous!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look amazing! You were cute before but now....
    <
    jealous!

I am 5'2" and currently weigh about 143, want to get back down to about 120 (pre preggo weight)

I have noticed that walking/running works best for me too and i hated it when i started but have come to enjoy it
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great determination and way to go all the way.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Hello!!
    My name is Nikki, i'm 23 years old, 5'0 tall and currently 125lbs! I posted my success story in the forum last May, and has recently been getting a bit of attention so I figured i'd do a little update.

I started my journey in May of 2010 when I was at my highest weight of 178lbs. I'm not sure where the motivation came from, but I just started running. I hated it, I can't lie. Almost 2 years in and I still hate it... but it works. Here's my before picture:
    ?action=view&current=ewbefore.jpg

My original goal was 140lbs... but of course, once you hit one you must make another! So next was 130lbs. I finally hit that in August of 2011. Just before Christmas I reached my "ideal" weight of 120lbs. Now since Christmas i've been a naughty girl, and back up to 125 I am! I need a little push to get back to where I want to be... and here's of a picture of Halloween, my weight at 120lbs!
    ?action=view&current=skinny.jpg

Anyone that needs a little push, please feel free to add me!
    Love you all!!

You look gorgeous! Am I the only one that thinks you have a striking resemblance to Lindsey Lohan?
    Lindsay-Lohan.jpg
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the Lindsey look alike but I am thinking it is the Halloween fish net stockings!

You look absolutely amazing. I am 5'3 and have a goal to go from 158 to 140. Maybe 125 will the gaol after that.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So Freakin' Kute...Luv the red hair! Amazing JoB!!!!! ;)
  • cyndigre
    cyndigre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning..................and HOT:) You are def an inspiration to us all!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow, gorgeous before and after
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hot DAMN!!! :love:
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Contgrats ~ i started at 223 and am currently 169. My goal is around 140 but i know i will also want to change it when I get there. You are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!