NSV, but someone almost ruined it for me -_-

Options
so, today after i got back from lunch my co worker saw me pulling my pants up and said

"you need a belt! I see you pull them up every time you get up "

Of course this made me happy because not to long ago these pants were tight and caused a muffin top :)

my other co worker follows what he said with

" just because your pants fall doesn't mean you lost weight, when pants are to tight they side down and you still have to pull them up "

ugh does this even still count as a NSV

Replies

• Pebbles536
    Options
    Yes it still counts! Congrats.
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    let me tell you something...that person that said that is ridiculously stupid...:mad: :mad: because your pants DON"T slide down when they are too tight!!! You deserve that NSV... You did great!:flowerforyou:
  • MJBez
    MJBez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't let that second remark ruin the fact that you had a NSV! Good for you! Only you know how much looser your pants are getting, so that other coworker and bug off! :tongue:
    Grats! Celebrate all successes, no matter if they are big or small! :drinker:
  • laurapgmartinez
    laurapgmartinez Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Of course it counts!!! Sounds like the other co-worker is jealous ;) Keep up the good work!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    haha thanks :) i was like yay someone noticed !!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It SO matters. That other person is a Summer's Eve.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    good job
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Of course it counts!
    And, after many years of experience, I would be happy to tell your co-worker that pants DO NOT fall down if they are too tight! It defies the laws of gravity!
    Way to go you! : ))
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Of course it counts!!! Sounds like the other co-worker is jealous ;) Keep up the good work!

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options

" just because your pants fall doesn't mean you lost weight, when pants are to tight they side down and you still have to pull them up "

Yeah and just because someone can string syllables together doesn't mean they're an intelligent human being. I'd ignore the comment and bask in your accomplishments so far. You said yourself that you used to have a muffin top and they were tight but now they're not so the victory stands!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Um. What?

You're pants fall down even when you haven't lost weight? Um. Really? Where is this chick shopping?

Congrats, btw - that's a fantastic NSV!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Totally counts
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Hahahaha totally stealing this insult.
    OP: it still counts! Congrats!!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Some people just want to rain on your parade because misery loves company... Enjoy your NSV.
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options

^^ excellent!!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    What people say or don't say is not the victory. The fact is your pants are loose. That is the victory. And the co-worker noticing, that is a bonus to the victory. And the other guy, just an idiot to be ignored. Probably jealous.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    What a total nard! Why do people say mean and nasty things? Congrats on your NSV!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Just strike that second comment from your mind!!!!!!!! Doesn't exist :D
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    the comment your co-worker made? fueled by jealousy, for sure!

my pants never fell down when they were too tight!
  • saraann752003
    Options

Yeah and just because someone can string syllables together doesn't mean they're an intelligent human being. I'd ignore the comment and bask in your accomplishments so far. You said yourself that you used to have a muffin top and they were tight but now they're not so the victory stands!

THIS!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!