NSV, but someone almost ruined it for me -_-

Options

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    You other co worker is clearly bitter that you're losing weight and she/he isn't.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would count them both. The first one because they noticed the weight loss and said something positive to you. The second one would count even higher in my book. Not only did they comment, they were jealous enough to try and be hateful. :laugh:
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    [quo:drinker: te]
    Some people just want to rain on your parade because misery loves company... Enjoy your NSV.
    [/quote]
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    hahaha omg yall totally made me feel better :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I would count them both. The first one because they noticed the weight loss and said something positive to you. The second one would count even higher in my book. Not only did they comment, they were jealous enough to try and be hateful. :laugh:

^^^^^This. Congrats on a wonderful NSV! Don't let the worlds hateful people steal your thunder.
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Agree loose pants are the nsv, getting noticed is a bonus! Grats on the NSV!
  • notAfan
    notAfan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I work in the medical field and to us NSV is nausea and vomiting... what does NSV mean here? :embarassed:
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It SO matters. That other person is a Summer's Eve.

hehehe agreed! :laugh:
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Haters gonna hate. Jealous people suck. Great job
  • Dallyhi
    Dallyhi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That was a green eyed monster response to your obvious weight loss! Way to go. :smile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I work in the medical field and to us NSV is nausea and vomiting... what does NSV mean here? :embarassed:

Non Scale Victory...pant looser, able to walk up those stairs without getting winded, etc.
  • Jupitter
    Options
    just a hater!
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Somebody's jealousssss! Don't listen to it. She feels insecure about her own body image. You don't need her to validate your weight loss--you KNOW how much weight you've lost and how hard you've worked. Now go out and treat yourself to some cute pants that fit you!

I wonder if put my size 8 foot into a size 7 shoe, will the shoe be too big?
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Omg! What a miserable A--HOLE! Who would even say something like that?!?
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    It totally counts, that other co-work is just drinking a big glass of HATER-ADE!!!!
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    How embittered does that second person sound!?? Pathetic!
    Take great pride in that belt you buy!!
  • sappyoldlady
    sappyoldlady Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am new to this ...what is a NSV?
  • hikixx
    hikixx Posts: 13
    Options
    OMG That person is SO jealous and obviously has issues of their own that they had to TRY and bring you down! GO YOU!
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I sense a little green monster was involved in making such a remark! Remember that there will always be those who will feel insecure in others successes and so just remember what you are doing and keep going! good job!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Omg! What a miserable A--HOLE! Who would even say something like that?!?
    haha I wouldn't literally call her that . But I was thinking the same thing, who says stuff like that ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!