2.5 months, -25lbs down! (PICTURES)

Options
progress2j.jpg

dear fitspiring community of myfitnesspal!

i am here to share my accomplishment so far and gather more motivation to keep going strong (already skimming through these pages since joining&i feel so PUMPED up with inspiration!)

i am 22, 5' 4'' and in december 2011. i started eating clean - which was not only a nourishment to my body but to my soul as well. with each day i was becoming a happier, fitter and healthier version of myself &pounds off were just another of the side effects that along; but recently, as i have dealt with a two week plateau, i was finding it hard to stay on track and fell off the wagon for a full week and a half, gaining +4.4lbs back -- so i decided to make myself further accountable and join you in sharing my journey... i hope the outer results reflect my inner changes:-)... i will also try to post more pictures and clean recipes on my blog as soon as i find my way around the site:-)

montemps X

Replies

• Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look Great!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Looking good:)
  • Blossom41290
    Blossom41290 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look great, good on you

and your weight loss has been really fast. How did you loose it so quick?
  • thank you beautiful ladies:-)

in terms of quick weight loss, i think my unadjusted body reacted to the clean regimen by dropping a lot of weight in shock but than forcing me into a plateau, when i worked very very hard and ate extra extra well but nothing was happening. in the beginning i was also super motivated, so next to eating clean and working out i also ate little (around 800-900kcal per day...)
  • PansyPansyowsy
    Options
    Hi you did awesome! I need to lose about 25lbs too and may I ask by eating clean, u mean no fast/unhealthy food but only healthy low calorie food?

and do you do exercise as well?

I am 26 so i guess it is harder to lose that much as quickly :cry:
  • tara200
    tara200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yellowfrog62
    Options
    Whooo Hoooo! You look great that is a drastic change in weight and style...You are looking good and I know you climbed right
    back on the wagon the next day...great job!
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    gorgeous. Great job!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • thank you thank you thank you!!! :-)) !!!

yesss, i really want to get back on the wagon asap - all this encouragement is supersuper helpful:-)

+ eating: no fasting whatsoever, nothing unhealthy; just clean, non processed food/meals i made myself and exercises i did at home 4 x week + light/moderate walks 2-3 x week - in addition to my normal life activities (light active)...
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is great. Put that photo on ur refrigerator for motivation
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look great!
  • Littlestarsmomma
    Options
    both pictures of you are beautiful and i think you look great!!
  • john233
    Options
    you look great, GOOD LUCK!:)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You're doing great! Don't let plateau's get you down. That just means you need to change up your workout routine or diet a lil to shock the body back into action. YOU are in control, keep it up cuz you look AHHHHH-MAZING!!!
  • thank you:-) i am making my own clean eating challenge to start tomorrow to spice it up a little bit and ease my way back into losing as well as avoid plateaus. fingers crossed!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    lookin' hot!!
  • Mochi915
    Mochi915 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Omg what an inspiration! Don't give up! KEEP GOING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!