That's awesome! Congrats! I'm hoping to do the same ^_^
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW! Hot stuff! :D
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    so next to eating clean and working out i also ate little (around 800-900kcal per day...)

So you ate 8-900 total calories per day and worked out very, very hard which dropped your net calories even lower... you know that isn't very healthy right?

You look great. The plateau means you need to start adjusting your calories upwards or your body is going to hold on to the weight unless you starve yourself even more which is a horrible idea for actual health vs being thin.

I don't think you really want an ED (at least I really hope you don't) and honestly, that is the first thing I thought when I saw that you lost so much so fast when you aren't 300+ pounds.
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! (And I love the heals. ;)
  • ahhh thanks everyone :flowerforyou: x infinity :-))

@dovesgate: thanks for stopping by and sharing your concerns! what i did in the first five-six weeks is intuitively eat: when hungry and until full; i wasn't counting calories as i didn't care about numbers/weight loss, i just wanted to change my lifestyle and eradicate processed food. the few times that i did in week 1-3, they added up to around 900 - but i was riding my enthusiasm wave and and with light workouts /@home yoga, calisthenics and light walking/ that was enough for me. in weeks 3+ my kcal intake upped naturally.

when i hit a plateau two weeks ago i hired a nutritionist who designed a superb eating plan i now follow with minor tweaks in terms of clean recipes i am testing out :o)

regarding mentioning eating disorders... my mother is a neuropsychiatrist and has dealt in her work with patients of anorexia/bulimia, through which i got acquainted with these illnesses in depth - without a doubt i can state such are among the most tormenting mental states which are not to be wished upon anyone, let alone oneself. that's why i think it's very thoughtful of you to check up these boards and red flag what might seem suspicious... better safe and sorry...

:-) X
  • janessac
    Options
    You look awesome! The shoes are almost as hot as those gorgeous legs you have there! Great job :flowerforyou: you've obviously worked very hard and you show the motivation and dedication needed to reach your goals =)
  • darthbambi
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Great job!
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    progress2j.jpg

dear fitspiring community of myfitnesspal!

i am here to share my accomplishment so far and gather more motivation to keep going strong (already skimming through these pages since joining&i feel so PUMPED up with inspiration!)

i am 22, 5' 4'' and in december 2011. i started eating clean - which was not only a nourishment to my body but to my soul as well. with each day i was becoming a happier, fitter and healthier version of myself &pounds off were just another of the side effects that along; but recently, as i have dealt with a two week plateau, i was finding it hard to stay on track and fell off the wagon for a full week and a half, gaining +4.4lbs back -- so i decided to make myself further accountable and join you in sharing my journey... i hope the outer results reflect my inner changes:-)... i will also try to post more pictures and clean recipes on my blog as soon as i find my way around the site:-)

montemps X

Nothing else to say but....WOW!!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are smoking hot!!
  • MEGABLUSH :smooched: :blushing: (thankyou)
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    progress2j.jpg

dear fitspiring community of myfitnesspal!

i am here to share my accomplishment so far and gather more motivation to keep going strong (already skimming through these pages since joining&i feel so PUMPED up with inspiration!)

i am 22, 5' 4'' and in december 2011. i started eating clean - which was not only a nourishment to my body but to my soul as well. with each day i was becoming a happier, fitter and healthier version of myself &pounds off were just another of the side effects that along; but recently, as i have dealt with a two week plateau, i was finding it hard to stay on track and fell off the wagon for a full week and a half, gaining +4.4lbs back -- so i decided to make myself further accountable and join you in sharing my journey... i hope the outer results reflect my inner changes:-)... i will also try to post more pictures and clean recipes on my blog as soon as i find my way around the site:-)

montemps X

Nothing else to say but....WOW!!!

I'll second that!! WELL DONE!!!
  • =^.^=~~ meow :-)) X
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Inspiring!!
  • thank you so much:-) in addition, wearing heels now, after the first portion of my weight loss, is for me one of my biggest accomplishments:-) i used to always be the friend in flats or sandals when me and my girlfriends go out, while i looked in yearning their stilettos and wondering whether i will be ever able to step on them. my feet would fit in the shoes before, but they would ache so much while just standing, that walking would be impossible.

this NYE i had the highest heels of all my girlfriends, one that i was always dreaming of wearing (black louboutins pumps!!! <3). it was one of those non scale victories that sets your hear on fire!!! :-)))
  • carpp107
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!!! Keep up the good work....

-Rob
  • thanks!!! yay!!! :-))) !!!
  • cowleyibiza
    Options
    Looking HOT!!! well done!!x
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    progress2j.jpg

Pic 2 is my goal.... What would my hubby say if he walked in to see me looking like that :blushing: .... You have killer legs. :drinker:
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Looking HOT. I love the little dress!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!