If you could pick one valentine from MFP who would it be?

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    fpacudan

He is such a sweetheart!
    No shame here xD baha xD
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    fpacudan

He is such a sweetheart!
    No shame here xD baha xD

Thanks baby doll ! ! !
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    me, myself and I!

If you're single, I'm making a trip to PA to show you how a gentlemen treats a lady :-)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I want more than one... :flowerforyou: but it's tied between a few people. :wink:

So, for now I pick me!
  • bankjm
    bankjm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for one - anyone interested?? :)
    Nice Eric.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    He knows who he is. :blushing:
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My hubby RHetrick04, even though he NEVER logs on! LOL :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Even though I have a real life valentine, I am sort of sad that I don't have a virtual one, too... just because this thread makes me feel left out (then again, I don't have lots of things that everyone else has, so I guess I'm okay... but I still wouldn't object to being your platonic/virtual valentine)

Cory... you can be my virtual platonic Valentine! :happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Even though I have a real life valentine, I am sort of sad that I don't have a virtual one, too... just because this thread makes me feel left out (then again, I don't have lots of things that everyone else has, so I guess I'm okay... but I still wouldn't object to being your platonic/virtual valentine)

Awesome. As a valentine's gift, I'll send you a calorie-free IMG of a box of chocolate - do you prefer dark or milk chocolate? :happy:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I am not allowed to have a valentine at this time. Mayhaps next year.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think some MFPers have some hot little romances going on behind the scenes.

...guilty.
  • bigdawg025
    Options

Awesome. As a valentine's gift, I'll send you a calorie-free IMG of a box of chocolate - do you prefer dark or milk chocolate? :happy:

dark chocolate please!!! Yum! :)

What would you like??? It needs to be gluten free, though, correct??? :P
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd like one from all of them...cuz they're all pretty fricken awesome.
  • whitneyrsmith
    whitneyrsmith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is too funny.

I don't have too many friends on here, let alone a Valentine!

Haha.
  • gmann1973
    Options
    I will tell you this much she has the most incredible, beautiful SMILE I have ever seen, she smart, funny and witty, and really does not realize just how AMAZING she is. She the type of woman that makes life better just by having known her, even if only for a brief moment........
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Gluten AND dairy free, although since it's virtual, I should be okay. I think a nice V-day dinner of steak, a baked potato, and some steamed broccoli (or a picture of that dinner anyway).
    Or virtual flowers. I hate roses, though. I'm the anti-girl.
  • whitneyrsmith
    whitneyrsmith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will tell you this much she has the most incredible, beautiful SMILE I have ever seen, she smart, funny and witty, and really dose not relize just how AMAZING she is. She the type of woman that makes life better just by having knowen her, even if only for a brief moment........

That is seriously like the sweetest thing ever.
  • bigdawg025
    Options

Gluten AND dairy free, although since it's virtual, I should be okay. I think a nice V-day dinner of steak, a baked potato, and some steamed broccoli (or a picture of that dinner anyway).
    Or virtual flowers. I hate roses, though. I'm the anti-girl.

You got it... a nice arrangement of carnations of different colors and a lovely picture of a steak dinner coming right up... (oops... I don't know how to post pics here!!!) :noway:
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will tell you this much she has the most incredible, beautiful SMILE I have ever seen, she smart, funny and witty, and really does not realize just how AMAZING she is. She the type of woman that makes life better just by having known her, even if only for a brief moment........

Pretty sure they don't come any sweeter then you, G....she is one lucky girl
  • cowleyibiza
    Options
    he knows x

Sounds interesting lol

yes your right i do.. and i'm flattered!! lol