dating? age?

Options
13»

Replies

• jefarrell
    Options
    I never HAD to date till I was 30! I met my husband as I was turning 16, we married at 21, kids at 22 and it was over by the time I was 30. I wasn't allowed to date until 16, though I had "boyfriends" before that that really don't count. I'm 35 now, and hate dating!!!! Some days I wish it was as simple as it was in high school.
    Have fun with life, explore..do what you want to do...LIVE!!! The right person will come at the right time!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I had my first kiss during a very full on game of kiss chase hahahahaha!:/ I was seven lol. I had my first boyfriend at the age of thirteen, and always had a boyfriend from then on, well till now. I broke up with my boyfriend six months ago and it is the longest I have been single for.. I bloody miss him ugh:(

Tasha
    xxx
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and he was 18, but the date SUCKED. We went to see Waterworld with Kevin Costner :ohwell: The boy was so nervous I had to make ALL the conversation. It was so quiet and uncomfortable the whole time, even while waiting for the movie to start... I couldn't wait for the damn thing to be over. And that movie is well over 2 hours long. He had a hot little car though.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    first date was at 19 with a guy who had the same name as me (I hate my name now lol). I couldn't get a date to save my life before that and suddenly bam I can't get away from it. I hate hate hate dating.
  • angiebarker
    Options
    16 almost 17.. we dated for a while then we broke up and now im about to marry the love of my life :)
  • amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i never went on a "real date" .. i went to dinner with friends, hanging out in groups. but when i met my husband, we just kind of hung out as well.. we'd go to dinner and movies, but i never thought of it as a date *shrug*

but he was my first boyfriend, we met when i was 20!
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    had my first kiss at 18 then my first boyfriend right before I turned 19 and we've been together for 3 years this past january... I thought I was weird for a long time but its definitely worth the wait
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I always liked people, but never felt a strong enough connection to want to date someone until I was 19. We've been dating 2 years now and I love him so much :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    19. And 23 years later, we're still something. However, my parents set 40 as a "start" age.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    I was 17 ish on my first date. Haven't really regularly dated though. Embarrassingly that has been the last date I had.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Ask your dad.
    Signed,
    A dad.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I was 16 when I had my first boyfriend/first kiss.

My husband's parents are very cute. His dad's first kiss was with my husband's mom and they've been together for 30 something years. :smile: