Options
engineman312
engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
2011-11-30-1a65085.png

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I always would have pegged myself for the first, but apparently I am more of the third...

but I'm a girl.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:
    Depending on the day, and if I can be bothered to deviate from #3, it could either end up as 1 or 2 for me.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)
  • CoryIda
    Options

(Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)
    I agree, but sometimes I can't be bothered.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

Ditto. Lol.
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Yep...#1, is there any other way? :laugh:
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options

if I am not picture 3....I am most definitely picture 2...under baby under!!!!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I never really got that people have a "right" way to put it on the roll...my only requirement is that it's on the roll...it goes on however it goes on (over, under...eh) Apparently I am in the minority! haha
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Yup, #1!

I've seen the second method but not the others unless it's a public restroom.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)

If I am in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Over. Always over.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Picture #2 reminds me of a truckstop with half the roll rolled out on the floor.

If I go in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

This is awesome.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My toilet paper would say, "What did I do in a past life to deserve this?!"
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    OMG, I think I am OCD, I hate when my toilet paper anything but pic #1
  • grumpy2day
    Options

I do that LOL! Drives everybody nuts but I don't get a long tail of paper hanging off the roll when you pull and tear.:blushing:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

^this^
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    If I go in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

I have done this.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If I am in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

this is funny cause I do the same but change from over TO under...and then I usually get stabbed
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Always, always ALWAYS over!! Always.

I WILL fix yours if it's any other way.