what your toilet paper says about you

Options

Replies

• ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)

THIS ^^ i hate when someone else puts in on backward! LOL
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)

Not hobos though right?
  • BetterWithAge
    Options

My thoughts exactly
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    LOL...i am a little of all three. Wonder what that means?
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

THANK YOU.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm a 3 girl, life's too short :happy:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am surprised there isn't a pic showing a roll of bounty with the caption... "Time to get serious about dieting!" :)
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As long as there is something there then I don't care which position the tp is in.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I never understood how someone can be 'too busy' to put the roll of TP on the roller. What ARE you doing with your hands while you are sitting on the pot? On second thought... I don't want to know.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    cottonelleitsoverwinnerbanner.jpg
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Under is the only way to go!!!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Picture #2 is for people with cats! They cannot unroll it quickly:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I never understood how someone can be 'too busy' to put the roll of TP on the roller. What ARE you doing with your hands while you are sitting on the pot? On second thought... I don't want to know.

Reading usually... it's official.. I'm a guy :/
  • Eternalife23
    Options
    lmao. i'm ocd too so it has to be like # 1...haha why put it on any other way?
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    This was supposed to be a quote ...to the one who said ....OMG
    who does picture two :laugh:

:tongue: Ummmm I do ...let me out myself as difficult and particular.... If it is the first way the kids, cat and gravity unroll it ....then it's dangling on the floor ...yuck...some nasty person comes along and rolls it back up ..then I , unknowingly use it ...ewwwwwwwwww:sick: I can not stand cheap T/P and pay like $15-$16 for a bag of it ....why waste it ..:noway: ..I caught the friggin cat jumping and unrolling it too many times when it was facing forward... I even switch it to the back in my friends and families houses lol ...Ya i'm slightly OCD ..
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If I am in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

LOL - Me too!!!!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Mine just sits on the cistern behind me most of the time...

Why do people get crazy over this?!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Number 3 is me..WOW! I'm not even male!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    Picture #2 reminds me of a truckstop with half the roll rolled out on the floor.

If I go in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

This is awesome.

LMAO >>>>How would it unroll that way ...gravity and random brushing by doesn't push up ....my logic says it would unroll if facing forward..... where are the scientific studies on this subject .....:huh:
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    Don't be ashamed ..you are correct ~be proud ~:drinker:.....errrr it wont post as a quote lol