If you could be in any country in the world....

Options

Replies

• islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Reef in Australia.

Yes please. I will be there with you.

haha that's where I am...we could trade...I'm a bit homesick for the US
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh, the places I want to go...everywhere!! amywhere. Love to make the trek up to Machu Picchu with my mom, she is the one that started my love of archeaology. Would also love to go to Ireland, find a hottie with an Irish accent (I'm a sucker for an accent).
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    In a pub in Ireland. Mmmm, beer.....
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    OTHER than the one you are in, where would you be, and what would you be doing?

I would be at the temple of Poseidon in Soúnio, Greece, looking down to the shore and imagining what it was like for so many to worship long ago. My biggest dream has been to go to Greece, and I swear I will figure it out one day!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ireland...I loved it...
    Let me see the hands for Ireland!!!
    That is where I want to go.
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Paris, France. There's just something beautiful about their culture, language, and country. Absolutely darling.
  • loulou2085
    Options
    Monaco... with the bank balance to match! Best place I've ever been!
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Malta, but the way it was 15 years ago, not the way it is todat now ruined by too much tourism. I have so many great childhood memories from our trips there.
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lots of people saying UK and Ireland! Tip: The British Isles are ****e! Cold and rainy and there's no heat without ridiculous humidity in summer.
  • hagamivida
    Options
    Really hard decision. I would say Spain because it seems a bit more laid back then here in the US. And they allow gay marriage, which would be lovely. I would teach English at la Universidad de Valladolid or La Universidad de Segovia (Segovia is my all time favorite place).

I adore the UK but have never been there, but that would be my second choice.
  • tiggertastic1979
    Options
    Austria, enjoying the mountain air and some great skiing. :happy:
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    In Dominican Republic...Oh wait, i'll be there in just less than 19 days! Come earlier please!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Viet Nam .... diving off Nha Trang or eating delish Bo Xao Xa Ot from hole in the wall restaurant in Sai Gon
  • leezett
    Options
    Well, Im heading there in a few weeks, Amsterdam Holland. Got an old friend meeting me there and visiting the coolest brother in law how lives there. Anyone want to join me?
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Well, Im heading there in a few weeks, Amsterdam Holland. Got an old friend meeting me there and visiting the coolest brother in law how lives there. Anyone want to join me?

been there a couple times :) great place
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Currently deployed in an undisclosed location but I would LOVE to be at Corolla Beach (Outer banks), North Carolina, watching the wild horses rome the beach, surf fishing off the back of our pickup truck and drinking mojitos with my BFF.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to go to Ireland (and aout a 100 other places). My great Grandmother on my Mom side was from Ireland, so I would go there first.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i would be in Magaluf, suning it up, drinks in each hand, dip in the poool, then most nights i would paint the town :wink:
  • Tjkramer95
    Options
    Somewhere in China eating horrible replicas of American food with a fork.
  • RozanaKremm
    RozanaKremm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anywhere warmer than this! I'm so sick of the cold. I would love to be in New Zealand right now, and I wouldn't mind going back to Japan, I miss it so much!

New Zealand is where I'm at :):laugh: