If you could be in any country in the world....

Options

Replies

• AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I live in Dubai, near a beach and spend my weekends there and by the pool...... but, I'd love to be back in Scotland! Love to see some greenery again and have FRESH air and walk in the rain! :happy:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Lots of people saying UK and Ireland! Tip: The British Isles are ****e! Cold and rainy and there's no heat without ridiculous humidity in summer.

? Humidity? In the UK?
    Try New Orleans or Cochin then talk about humidity! I thought I was going to die.:noway:

Anyhoo. I'd be in New Zealand, in a little campervan parked at Goat Island with a few bottles of wine in the cooler & the sun going down.
    This time next year I'll be there!:bigsmile:
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    surfing in the maldives....
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Vancouver, Canada...my heart seems happiest in my home town. Miss it...
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    France for me! It would give me an opportunity to work on my French, and when I was there a few years ago for my honeymoon we walked EVERYWHERE. You couldn't pay me to have a car there, the drivers were crazier than NYC! So much rich history and culture, plus I could stay with the company I work for :)
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love to revisit Damascus, Syria as the city is steeped in history. More realistic goal - Borneo to visit the oranutangs.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    OTHER than the one you are in, where would you be, and what would you be doing?

I'd be in Rome, Italy at the Colosseum and Forum walking around, or at the Vatican Museums just down the street. *sigh*

Anywhere where it is sunny and warm.

The Caribbean, or Thailand, or the Canary Islands will do :laugh:
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    France. Visited twice and will probably retire there. Despite what some say, I found the French to be very nice people (of course speaking French helps). However, living in France would probably cause me to gain alot of weight with all the cheese, croissants, and pain au chocolat.
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd stay in Britain (currently live in Scotland) and maybe move to England or Wales.

And abroad if I had to pick 2 places (because I can't pick one) it would be New York and Dubai! :smile:
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Melbourne, Australia.

I live in Toronto, Canada, which in my humble opinion, is a great city in one of the greatest countries in the world. But if you ever get to visit Melbourne, you'll understand why my wife and I fell in love with it last year on vacation.

An amazing city!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like UAE, got a house on the beach in Ras al Khaimah :)
  • azulo3
    azulo3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    South Africa for sure. Bit of a haul from Boston but would love to make the trip! Someday...
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Australia...living in the Outback!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Right now, on a private beach on a tropical island so I could be naked in the sun, swim naked and get a fabulous tan and relax and get my husband to rub in some lotion and read and sing to me from the shade, as he can't 'DO' sun, I just want some hot sun on my skin.
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    Ireland ;)
  • Mango3311
    Options
    Western Australia ♥ , where my Hubby is!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Curacao or Aruba!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Kenya watching the wildebeast migration.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Well, Im heading there in a few weeks, Amsterdam Holland. Got an old friend meeting me there and visiting the coolest brother in law how lives there. Anyone want to join me?

been there a couple times :) great place
    stay away from the cafe s. Lol. Been there a few time. Its a beautiful country.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Ireland. Always been a life dream to go there.