• Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    exactly:heart:
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THIS!
    Bottom line: What does it matter? Consider yourself lucky that you aren't in a position to consider housecleaning a form of exercise. It doesn't harm you in the least bit if these other people log their cleaning time. However, you could very well be harming someone else's progress by calling them out in a post like this. Maybe one of those people ends up seeing this and says "Forget it. It doesn't count. It doesn't matter. Why don't I just continue to sit on my *kitten*?" Because I assure you that there are plenty of people on here for whom an hour of housecleaning is a big freaking deal, and minimizing their efforts is humiliating and unnecessary.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    i clean once a house week for 4hours non-stop...

Is there only me who is now wondering if I 'clean' enough?! :embarassed:

(hoovering my whole house takes about 15 min max, cleaning bathroom - 30 min p/w, everything else - dishes, worktops, laundry - as and when needed?) x
    No, you are not alone. Feeling like a pig right about now.

I laught so hard at this...... I don't spend more then an hour or two a week on my house. I need to clean more.....

Edited to say: I clean my kitchen daily, takes about 30 min but I don't break a sweat there.