laughed at,at work!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    A wise man once told me "You would not worry so much about what other people think of you if you knew how seldom they do":happy:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this - it is inspiring to me cause I have a similar situation going on at work. It only makes makes me want to continue doing what I do regardless of what others do or say.
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Praise God for your accomplishments. That was a tough one to overcome and you did it! I too get snide comments when I take the stairs up from the 2nd floor to the 10th floor. I also started riding my back to work and that too was critized but like you, I kept right on going.

I am truly proud to share in this accomplishment with you. Keep doing what you're doing, my sister and keep posting so that we can keep encouraging each other. God Bless!

:happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    WTG that is great!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was doing squats in the bigger stall at work. 2 other stalls available and NO one in our office is handicapped.

I hear someone come in, a minute goes by. Then I hear Are you EXERCISING in there?? I have to use the bathroom. I LOL and didnt answer.....because like I said there are 2 other stalls.

I completed my set of 25 and exited. The person has left the room so dont know (and really dont care) who it was!!

I mean sheesh! :indifferent:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!