Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• beckyskeens
    beckyskeens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I play the ukulele and 4 other instruments. Not really a weird fact, just something unique and special that I like about myself.
  • donitaj01
    Options
    I had a tracheostomy while I was wide awake and remember all of it! Yup a "wide awake trach"!
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

i1f90h.jpg

Just to compare to this picture I took right now, no makeup or weird lighting. Still freakishly big. (My friend didn't believe I didn't shop the pic until I showed her this one lmfao.)

My goodness you are simply beautiful! You kinda look like a kewpie doll!

Ahhhh, thank you. :) I had to google them, haha, but I can see where you'd coming from. Back when I still did my makeup like that I was going for the slightly creepy porcelain doll trick.
  • lacharp
    Options
    I have hitchiker's thumbs. It looks really funny when I give a thumbs up!
  • 321payne
    Options
    I have had a weird list of careers. out of high school I was a drafter, then I became a machinist, then I owned a used car lot, I am now a RN.
  • nlkozub
    Options
    I count steps too!!! I can tell you how many steps there are in any building I visit regularly!
  • scadoodles
    scadoodles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

i1f90h.jpg

Just to compare to this picture I took right now, no makeup or weird lighting. Still freakishly big. (My friend didn't believe I didn't shop the pic until I showed her this one lmfao.)

It just looks like you're TRYING to open them really big. BIG difference.
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    love cheese but hate cheesecake
  • scadoodles
    scadoodles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had a tracheostomy while I was wide awake and remember all of it! Yup a "wide awake trach"!

You poor thing! I can only imagine how awful that was!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm 25% Albanian.

My grandfather got out just before the country was sealed, and made his way to Hollywood, because it was his dream to be an actor. He picked up a cute Okie girl along the way and married her. Made it to Hollywood and became an extra in the era of big Hollywood productions involving thousands of extras.

I've never met anyone else who is Albanian (My dad was an only child, and both his parents were as well). I joke that I'm a disappearing breed ;)
  • eatmeingo
    Options

It just looks like you're TRYING to open them really big. BIG difference.

Nope, they're still disproportionately large compared to my face. Everyone I know IRL goes on about it. My one friend hate it because she thinks I look like a creepy doll haha.
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    I am a mom, grandma, and best friend to lots of people....my son is severely handicapped with CP and is almost 40 years old and has been with me all his life....my daughter is 25 and has given me the greatest gift...a little grand daughter who is so much like her mommy that I feel 20 years younger every time I am around my grand daughter....she is 4.
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    love cheese but hate cheesecake

haha I hate cheese but love cheesecake :P
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am adopted and know my birthmother.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I am an artist and hope to actually make a living at it one day.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to both of my daughters at home. My first was born in a blow up pool as a water birth in our master bathroom. My second was born on our bed.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ok...weirdness alert! I can wiggle my ears! So can my 6 year old son. Great party trick. lol.

OMG!!! There's more of you out there?!?!?! My husband and one of our girls can wiggle their ears. I think it's the weirdest thing ever.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    The first bone I broke was when I was 19 and it was 2 vertebrae in my neck. Ouch!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Belly buttons totally gross me out, and as strange as that is .....one of my closest friends is the same way...became friends and discovered this in common a few years later .......