Vegetarian/Vegan friends, what do you track?

Options
2»

Replies

• Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Calories - Carbs - Fat - Protein - Fiber - Sodium

I always go over on sugar because of fruit, but don't worry about that. I'm always way under on sodium as I don't have a lot of processed food either, ditto for fat.

Only ones I pay attention to are calories (obviously), carbs and protein.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Just calories, fat, protein and carbs. If my blood tests start looking deficient in one thing or another, I'll start tracking the micros too.
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just track the normal Calories Carbs Fat and Protein.
    I've never felt the need to track anything else as I haven't noticed any huge changes from when I used to eat meat to now a days.
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I track all my micros in a different program but on here I track my macros plus calcium and fiber. Though I might switch it out since I am always WAY over fiber. The only one I don't worry about it sugar since it includes natural sugars and just eating carrots would put me over. I try to keep my added/refined sugars low though.
  • Courtneycms88
    Courtneycms88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Now that I am starting to get my calories under control, I have added in checks on my Carbs and Protein. I need to start working on fiber because there are days where I can tell my body needs more, but I am trying to find the appropriate limit for my body. I keep a little bit of fish to help with iron and fatty acids, but hopefully will eliminate that soon as well.
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Calories,Carbs,Fat,Protein,Sugar,Sodium

I sometimes switch the micro nutrients to iron, fiber, potassium, calcium..just to see if there's anything I need to pay attention to.