Favorite low calorie breakfast foods?

Options
2»

Replies

• dreamer1003
    dreamer1003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I go between homemade egg mcmuffins and an english muffin with a laughing cow cheese, 2 slices of tomato and about a quarter of an avocado. Delicious!
  • jkburns29
    Options
    Eggo Whole wheat waffle dipped in any flavor Dannon Lite & Fit Yogurt. 150 Cal

Thomas Light Whole Wheat English Muffin, 1 scrambled egg white, two slice tomato, onion 130 Cal

Eggo Whole wheat waffle with 1 tbsp peanut butter 150 Cal
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MY FAVORITE IS EGG WHITES WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS MOZARELLA CHEESE, TURKEY BACON ON WHEAT TOAST. I AGREE WITH THE OATMEAL BUT I WAS JUST INTRODUCED TO THE IRISH OATMEAL AND THE TEXTURE IS LIKE CREAM OF WHEAT SO I MAY CAN TOLERATE THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT GIVING IT A TRY BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL TEXTURE OF OATMEAL LOOKS GROSS AND I WONT EVEN TRY IT. OH THAT BREAKFAST IS APPROX 320 CALORIES
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    d-lights sandwiches
    home made egg sandwiches.

i have one of these :

41T4FEC7WAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

usually have yogurt each morning, as well.

that's awesome lol! I've never seen one of those before
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    d-lights sandwiches
    home made egg sandwiches.

i have one of these :

41T4FEC7WAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

usually have yogurt each morning, as well.

that's awesome lol! I've never seen one of those before

it's made by a company called back to basics. i got mine from amazon for something like 35 bucks in 2010.
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 2 slices fiber on honey whole wheat bread (only 50 cal a slice), 1 piece of cheese (sargento-colby jack), 1 piece of ham (hormel-all natural-only 18 cal) all in a nice yummy sandwich :happy:

if I'm having a bad week then maybe no cheese :flowerforyou:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, a banana and greek yogurt. I have it everyday and it never gets old. Full of protein and only about 380 calories. I LOVE it.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I have a question...

All of you seem to only be eating breakfasts with less than 300 calories... do you find yourself famished in an hour? I guess I always have a big breakfast...
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This may be a little higher calorie for a female profile, but it fits my nutrition profile perfectly. It's got a balance of 40% Protein, 35% carbs, and 25 percent fat. It's under 300 calories:
    1/3 cup egg beaters
    1/4 cup Sargento reduced calorie shredded cheese
    1.5 ounces Boars Head low sodium ham.
    1 Thomas Hearty Whole Grain English Muffin

Put the ham in a hot skillet coated with cooking spray. Place cheese on top. Scramble egg beaters and place cooked egg beaters on top of ham and cheese. Place the whole thing on toasted English muffin.

^^^^This...pretty close to what I eat most every morning...YUM