People in there 20s looking to tone up and lose 10-15ish pou

Options
Looking for more friends to keep me motivated and swap tips and tricks!

Replies

• cindylooi
    cindylooi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to myfitnesspal :)

I know it's hard to get motivated, add me if you like and we can help to motivate one another!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    right there with you. 22 years old and that's about the weight i got to get down, maybe a little more. best of luck to you. add me if you want, i like to think i have some info to offer as a student of exercise science and health if you ever have any questions

take it easy
  • jasonsurmillon
    jasonsurmillon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!!
  • lolollama
    Options
    I'm 22 (almost 23) and I am looking to lose my last 5kg (11lbs) and I'm desperate to tone up!

Feel free to add me :D
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    im 22 and wanna lose another 10lbs or so and tone tone tone!!

xxx
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    23 almost 24, looking to lose all the weight I just regained from Christmas and bad eating in January and weekend binges! :)
  • beccybrowning
    Options
    Hi I've been on here a while with no friends :( ha. Lost 36lbs in the past months but lost motivation and gave up and have put 15lbs back on.... Woken up this morning determined to start again, need to loose the 15lbs I have put on plus another 10lbs to get to my target weight (the weight I was before I had my daughters) help please. Xx
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose another 10ish pounds and drastically tone up. Any helpful hints, tips, motivation and support welcome.
  • ravihira1892
    ravihira1892 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome & your more than welcome to add me! anyone is :) always willing to help out.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and also looking to loose around 5 Kgs ( 10 lbs )
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm european and I work as a webdesigner
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    22 have the last 15lbs to lose (kept 85lbs off for over 3 years)

Feel free to add me!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Im 25, but im close to meeting my revised goal now, but please add me if you like:smile:
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose another 10ish pounds and drastically tone up. Any helpful hints, tips, motivation and support welcome.

Same here! I'm doing Insanity right now, seems to be helping!
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 27 and need to lose some pounds and tone up.
  • Hi im new.. im 29 needing to loose 20lbs, need some motivation buddies :)
  • kate_lego
    kate_lego Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just started today - complete newbie! Don't yet have any friends so do feel free to add me and hopefully we can get there together. Kate
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, live in the UK, and have 3lbs left to go.... the problem for me is maintenance though!! Feel free to add me!
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 and have a rough goal of about 20lbs. Gonna see how it goes and how I feel once I get there before I decide whether I want to lose any more! Feel free to add!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    I'm 28 and want to lose 10 pounds. I'm 5'4" and currently 140. I just joined yesterday so today is my first real day.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    27. Looking to burn fat and gain muscle. If pounds come off--fine. If not, thats fine too. I'm more concerned with tone and shape. You all can feel free to add me.