People in there 20s looking to tone up and lose 10-15ish pou

Options

Replies

• chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and I'm here mainly to help me eat the correct amount of food so I can tone up :)

Feel free to add me!
  • mamajillian
    Options
    28 here. Hoping to get to the 130's by summer! I have 2 little ones. 4 & 1 years old. It gets harder after each baby to slim back down. I've lost over 50 pounds since having my second baby. But I want to get back to my pre-children weight.
  • FoodAllergyQueen
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose about 10lbs but mostly tone up! Hoping to start P90X followed by insanity and I am training for my first 5K. I gained about 10 lbs since I started a desk job :(

Feel free to add me! :)
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep yo-yoing at 5-10 lbs from my goal, and I am probably going to be here for a while.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hey there! I'm 29 and looking to lose my last 10lbs. I have been working on trying to tone everything up. I'm always looking for motivational friends to add. Good luck!!!
  • honeybear9289
    Options
    Hey im 18 ,and ,well, already overweight. Since diabetes and such run in my family I'm trying to prevent what i can and it'd be nice to feel comfortable in my own skin. So far this site has helped me lose weight and even when I'm not logged in for weeks at a time, I have maintained the weight I lost. This site has been awesome!

13352086.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • andforpoise
    Options
    you can add me!! I'm 22 (going on 23 this year) and trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs now... and then tone up. I'm waiting to move home before I start using weights and stuff, just because my friends back home know how to do things and will help! I'm thinking of starting with yoga or pilates or the exercise ball, and then move into weights in the spring...

What do you do currently?
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and want to lose 10 more lbs :)
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    21, 5'4
    S.W 133
    C.W 118
    G.W 110-115,
    Now mainly trying to drop those last few pounds & tone up. Send me a add!
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    I'm 28 from Queensland Australia and looking to get healthy and lose about 5 kgs (11lbs)

I have no clue about exercise and have started walking to do something. I used to have a job that was really active and now I have to find the drive and motivation myself.

Would love any tips or advice and feel free to add me :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    22 years old and still have 30 mor pounds to go (unfortunately lol) :)
  • Segrande
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21 and trying to lose 9 more kg/20lbs and toning up so add me if you'd like! (:
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, trying to lose 10 pounds and will see if I need to lose another 5 from there :)
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 22 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs and most importantly get lean and fit. Feel free to add me :)
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I am 28, late 20's over here, but still my 20's. haha I think I want to lose another 10lbs but it is more important for me to look lean then to lose 10lbs. Feel free to add.
  • jen85630
    Options
    I'm 27 looking to drop another 10-15! Good to know there are so many others out there in the same boat. Feel free to add me! I only have one friend on here who logs daily and it's such good motivation. I'm in Idaho and she is in Ohio and it is still great "working out" with her! I'd love to have more friends on here to trade tips and tricks!
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    I've dropped 20lbs and now I'm just looking to maintain and keep it mean and lean. I need to build more strength to keep climbing the walls.
  • letsXgo
    Options
    Hey :] I'm 21 and I'm trying to lose 15 pounds. I just joined here too.
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 21 and just joined yesterday. I'm looking to lose 7-10 pounds, but my main goal is to get fit.

Feel free to add me.
  • horsessrb
    horsessrb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 26 and looking to lose 15-20lbs and I'm about half way there! I'd love some more MFP friends to keep me motivated :-)