Ohh this is fun ..

Marry : Daniel Craig
    Make out with : Jason Statham
    Get rid of : the Kardashians

:)
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Its all in good fun... I agree its just ment to be who I do not want to hear about every two seconds!

Its a curse caring what others thing because I feel terrible that that woman didn't like my topic, but at the same time, I have seen waaaaaay worse out there, and I know that my intentions weren't shallow or malicious!

There is wayyyyy worse ... We are in a " chit chat FUN and games " you can't please everyone in life .. phoenyx ;)
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    marry jon bon jovi had a thing for him since i was a kid
    make out with hugh jackman
    get rid of gary glitter
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    oooo Hugh Jackman i didnt think of him! Good taste!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I would marry Javier Bardem, make out with Mary-Louise Parker (just kidding?), and get rid of Zooey Deschanel (mostly because I get a lot of 'adorkable' comments because of my hair)
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    Marry - Jeffrey Dean Morgan
    Make Out With - Adam Levine <--- (Lead singer for Maroon 5)
    Get rid of - Entire cast of Jersey Shore
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would marry Javier Bardem, make out with Mary-Louise Parker (just kidding?), and get rid of Zooey Deschanel (mostly because I get a lot of 'adorkable' comments because of my hair)
    Mary-Louise Parker ....She is "make out able"
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'd marry Jason Stathum (sp) just so I could make him read the phone book to me everynight before I attack him,
    I'd make out with Bruce Willis, because there is something about an older bald man that can kick some butt,
    I'd I would rid the public eye of the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Lindsy Lohan (I'd put her in the pen), and Justin Beiber.