Calling all small chested women...

Options

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    I'm convinced I'll lose my already teeny-tiny boobs....and, I don't care! When it happens, I'll accept that my body fat percentage TRULY has decreased to the level that I want it at!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ive always been an A cup and I embrace it :) i rarely wear a bra, even to the gym, i can buy size xs and s tops, my back will never hurt and i wont get saggy ;)
  • horsiegall
    Options
    I lost mine 38 c to a boy chest IT'S VERY SAD :-(
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hey look on the bright side at least you have some! I dont even fill out an A cup. :( Gets very frustrating when you cant get a bra at the store that fits perfectly.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I guess I was lucky, I've always been a pear so I never lost boobs. But, then again...I had none. So I went out and bought some. They aren't going anywhere, now.

I know quite a few people who have had it done as a treat after losing all the weight :)

But if not, and you do still lose some of your chest, just remember that you're so much healthier now than you used to be. :)

This is my plan! hehe As a reward for earning the body of my dreams, I'm getting a set of boobs. I already have the name of the doctor, and when I get closer to my goal, I'm gonna set up a consultation for more information. :)
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    I was 210lbs at my heaviest and a large B then. Once I got down to about 170-160, I was much smaller-chested. Now, at 150 lbs, I'm a small A. Of course, everyone is different, but most of my friends with similar weight loss stories lost a lot of their boobage along with it.
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what your breasts are currently made up of - the structural fat that gives breasts their oh-so popular shape is not likely to go away that much, but if you have extra fat hanging out in that area, it will disappear along with the rest of your excess and unecessary body fat. Part of the reason women usually have, and definitely need, a higher body fat % than men is because we require more structural fat. It cushions our organs and such but also forms our lovely lady bumps. I don't think you'd lose that unless you were underweight.

Just my thoughts!

I've always been a B or nearly B, but birth control bumped me up a cup size.... whee! lol. Don't know if I'll lose it again if I go off the pill, or after I have children, or if I get super duper fit and toned.
  • cjsnurse
    cjsnurse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    lost 130 pounds, went from a DD to an "A" on a good day :)
    I don't mind at all, I will take being a size 4 over a 24 any day
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've always been small chested. Always been barely a B cup...except when I was nursing, then I was chesty Morgan! Now, I feel like that are smaller than ever. The thing is, as much as I get boob~envy from time to time, I'm very comfortable with the size I am.

For me, small boobs are great when you're a runner, no black eyes from bouncing boobies and small boobs look better in some styles of clothing. ( I felt weirdly uncomfortable in lots of my regular clothing when they bigger. )

Whatever size you end up being, I'm sure they'll be nice and proportionate to your new fit body!

*edited for spelling, I'm sure there are more, but oh well*

I am you, or you are me. I feel exactly the same way. Sometimes I wish for more, but I don't think I'd do surgery. Husband is happy, so mostly I am, too.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way...

But not all of us guys are all about a large chest.

Just saying.....:glasses:
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45lb and gone from a *DD* to a *B*

BUT they look in proportion... I stuffed one of my old bras when I was having a clear out of everything that doesnt fit anymore... I couldnt stop laughing in the mirror... I looked ridiculous...!!!

Your body will know what to do :) and you will look tasty either way I think :) x
  • Niki130
    Options
    I have a really small chest, but I like it. I can wear things that other cannot, and I feel like it looks better with my body type. Learn to love it :D
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    am sad to say that I was a 34B before starting 30 day Shred.....now at day day 24....wearing a 32A. I was a 34D while prego/breastfeeding!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I will help you feel better about yourself! I am so small that I can not even fit into an A cup. I've lost 35lbs and they stayed the same size but I have worried the whole time about getting any smaller. See, your situation could be worse!
    But at least they didn't get any smaller, right? Haha. I've had a hard time coping with mine not growing, even when I was pregnant.

that was me, i was so stoked when i got pregnant, as i finally was going to see what it was like to have "boobs"... well nothing happened, no change at all :( I am a A cup and i tell you i have only lost 6-7 lbs and i already lost 1 inch! i was a 36 a, now my chest measures out as a 35a.
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am a B cup and I like taht. I'd hate to have bigger boobs to be honest. I'd feel a bit matronly. Just me, but certainly wouldn't buy them!! argh!
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    I went from a 36 B to a 34 A!!! The only advise I have is lift heavy for chest and arms and shoulders and get a bunch of CUTE BRAS!!

As the French say: "Anything more than a champagne glass is a waste" :laugh: :wink:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm sure my barely B will be barely there when I'm at goal weight.

Padded push up bra, here I come.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Boobs are totally overrated. Women can and are beautiful and all shapes and sizes. There's no requirement for big boobs. If me being healthy and having the overall body I want means I have small boobs, then that's great. Also, I get to buy cheap sports bras. $13 baby. I'm a 36 A (which is a pain the *kitten* to find but I have broad shoulders so I'll never be able to go lower on band size).
  • becky2967
    Options
    i wouldnt worry weather your boobs are big or small, everybodys are different and some times people dont lose weight of them anyway or gain ive been a 36f since i lost my 24lbs but an actual F cup for 6years even with weight fluctuations. ( another 50lb to go yet) and my boobs have only gone down on the back ( was a 42) but when i was 170lbs i was a 32f, so you might find only the band size changes ;') im sure the loseing weight outways the boobs huh? Good luck! X
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    at 50 pounds i went from a 36C to a 32B, love it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!