Calling all small chested women...

Options

Replies

• vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've always been very flat chested (A cup). I have four kids, and I nursed each for at least 18 months. During my nursing times I went up to C/D. Now I have ugly "used to nurse" boobs. Since losing weight they are back to an A, but now they are ugly! I hate them, but I would rather have small boobs and smaller other stuff. Honestly, I would love to get a boob job, but I don't see that in my future! :)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way...

But not all of us guys are all about a large chest.

Just saying.....:glasses:

He's right... quality men value a variety of body shapes.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! My boobs are maybe B cups regardless of what size I am, though. Being on birth control definitely helps, but apparantely breasts can be made of a certain tissue or a certain fat; I don't really understnad it but it does mean that everyone's boobs do different things when they lose weight. Mine didn't change and they look bigger because the rest of my body got smaller!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    We small chested women should be happy, because we don't have to deal with back problems. So, don't be scared. You won't be flat chested.
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller. I've lost weight and only went down a band size. 34H to a 32H. Trust me, the grass is always greener on the other side.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm average-chested, not small-chested, though I was a AA-cup and didn't get a boob growth spurt until my mid 20s, so I feel for my small-chested sisters out there...I was one of you for a good chunk of my life!

Anyway, I wanted to offer some hope: I've lost almost 50 lb from my start weight, and my bra size has not changed. I used to fill the cups tightly and now they just barely fit right, so I've lost maybe 1/2 a cup size, but that's really not very much given how much the rest of me shrank! So, you never know how you will lose the weight until you do. For some folks, the chest will go away, but for others, it will stay. It's like a mystery to solve. :flowerforyou:

And if they do shrink, well, there are many GORGEOUS small-chested women out there. Milla Jovovich, Keira Knightley and Olivia Wilde come to mind. Boobs aren't the be-all and end-all of being sexy. :smile:
  • nubeing
    Options
    I have been feeling down about mine -- although my issue is that I had average size ones and then, after having 4 babies in a row, I always had a big chest, I looked amazing! -- and then after the last baby was weaned (he's three now), it all went away. I miss it! But I am trying to have a positive outlook on my shrunken chest. I can actually RUN! And I can go out without a bra if I want to (which seems scandalous! But the point is, I can do it if I want) :)
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way...

But not all of us guys are all about a large chest.

Just saying.....:glasses:

He's right... quality men value a variety of body shapes.

Yep, my hubby would agree with that. I am sure he'd rather see me fit and no longer fat than "large chested"
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Why are people so hung up on their boobs? Who care if they get smaller as long as your healthier!

I've always been small. When I was bigger I was full B and I hated it. Felt like I couldn't breath. When I lost weight, I went down to an A cup. Plenty happy with that myself and never gotten any complaint.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34A to a 32AA so.... Yeah. Kiddie section here I go! Although I must say my butt is very shapely so atleast I got that goin on. :)

Try Maca, Progesterone cream, and massage. If you are still unhappy decide whether permanently Botching your body with plastic surgery is worth it!

Oh, btw, there is a site/forum group called Breast Nexxus in which you can follow people or join in trying to keep them fuller/more shapely without surgery. Although I'd say when you lose fat it's inevitable they will get smaller.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34A and perfectly fine with it. I can sleep on my stomach and do jumping jacks without a bra on. I don't have back and shoulder issues, and they don't get in the way when I run. No black eyes here!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs and went down a cup size. :( It happens. I'm thinking of treating myself to a boob job if I hit my goal.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Well I've lost a little over 60 lbs and mine are pretty much the same. If the worst happens, you can always buy a new set.

Seriously, I wouldn't stress out too much over it. Boobs are just boobs.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I was a B also, lost almost 20 lbs and now I am pretty much an A. I thought it would upset me, but let me tell you, I feel so good about myself for being back to my pre-kids weight, I do not even miss them, and you probably wont either! Congrats on the 15lbs down though!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No hope for me hun. 5ft6 and down to 166 pounds and aiming for about another 20 pounds or so loss. now a 34b (almost an A). I used to be an F up when pregnant and at least a double dd when I was really overweight. I know I will get smaller too. :(
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Ive always been an A cup and I embrace it :) i rarely wear a bra, even to the gym, i can buy size xs and s tops, my back will never hurt and i wont get saggy ;)

^^^^^^^^this
  • Eva_H
    Eva_H Posts: 15
    Options
    No change in boob size, just a slightly smaller band size. I I'm a small B cup. I also carry most of my weight in my midsection. Iv'e lost 27 pounds so far.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Before I gained I was a small B. There was no sagging and I was told that I had the most perfect breasts. Now, I am almost a C. I hate it, as now they sag. That is so gross. I used to envy large breasted women, now I feel bad for them. If you are really self conscious get implants. If I was young and sagged I would get a lift.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've been rethinking my goal weight because of this.
    I've gone from a 38C to a 34C & even though it doesn't sound much it's made a HUGE difference. I don't want to lose any more boobage so I'm thinking about just staying at the weight I am, which isn't far from goal weight & working on toning now.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34A to a 32AA so.... Yeah. Kiddie section here I go! .

Ditto for me except I started out at a 36A.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!