Ladies-forget the men, what do you want for Vday?

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    A long uber hot bubble bath in a huge tub where I can have the water up to my throat and stretch my legs out.
  • ChristiCare
    ChristiCare Posts: 179 Member
    I just want my husband to be me for a day. Do everything I do in a day. Cook, clean, dishes, laundry , plan meals ect. And not just enough to get him through the day
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    A mixed CD with music that either meant a lot to them, or they thought I'd like/never heard before. I'd love that.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    <
    JUST BECAME MY BOYFRIEND OFFICIALLY YESTERDAY.... SO I'M THINKIN SOMETHING I WILL PAINT HIM SOMETHING AWESOME AND MAYBE GET HIM A TOOTHBRUSH TO KEEP AT MY PLACE ;)

AS FOR WHAT I WANT, HE JUST CHANGED MY BATTERY, FIXED MY RADIO, HID M&M'S UNDER MY PILLOW FOR "SWEET DREAMS" AND BROUGHT ME FLOWERS ON SATURDAY. I'M HAPPY WITH KISSES AND SOME HARDCORE HANDHOLDING.
    MAYBE A LITTLE MAKIN' OUT TOO LOL
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    me and my roomate both don't have boyfriends so we decided to make a dinner at home and invited some of our closest friends.
    I can't wait to have a nice time with good laughs with all of them and seriously, I think it's going to be the best VD ever ;)

See, that sounds awesome!! A lot of people hate on this holiday, and while yes, to most people it signifies a day of spending with your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend...growing up, my mom taught us it was about LOVE in general. She used to get me a teddy bear and very small box of chocolates every Valentine's, and she would buy younger brother the same small box of chocolates and a hot wheels car, to show "we are loved" on a holiday that signifies love. Those teddy bears meant so much to me as a kid and I think of them every Valentine's Day. :smile: My dad gets a bigger box of chocolates, haha, no bears or hot wheels cars. She also instilled in us that we shouldn't be afraid to show our "love" to friends. She encouraged us to make cards/presents to our friends, as well. Personally, the best Valentine's Day I ever had was 3 years ago...2 of my best girlfriends and I got all dressed up, went to a Chinese buffet in the city, then went to the beach after dinner and just walked along the beach and watched the fireworks and fire dancers that were performing. It was also one of the absolute kindest gestures I'd ever received, since I had just gotten out of the worst relationship in my life a week prior to Valentine's Day, and they knew I would have been particularly down on that day. Their distraction worked, and it's a fun evening I'll never forget! :heart:

Now, as for what I want for Vday? I told my boyfriend no gifts this year, so I don't expect anything, but if I can receive something...then I'd like to go somewhere. A day out, so to speak. I've been working on finals and schoolwork for the past few weeks, getting ready to finish this semester. I would love a spontaneous day out of doing whatever I wanted, going wherever I wanted...and oh yeah, not having to worry about money for this day out would be great, also. :laugh:
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Flowers :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I want my date to become my boyfriend XD need to sleep o-o;;;
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Id be happy to just stop hearing about it. Valentines day is silly. Im a scrooge.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Just dropping in with a little food for thought:

417166_296239060440066_230444880352818_877893_1903208632_n.jpg
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    A new BOB:tongue:
    Good answer, lol
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    A date with a nice guy would be nice. :smile:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Honestly, as crappy as it sounds, I'd LOVE 24 hours ALONE! By myself. No kids, no husband, just me and 24 hours to do anything I want to... probably sleep, eat, and watch stupid chick flicks. Told my husband this just the other day.

Although I hate that that's how I feel, I guess it's to be expected from a full time working mother with 3 children 2 years old and under!
  • kelly1068
    kelly1068 Posts: 1 Member
    Some gerber daisies and a great massage!!!!!
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    I want a ruger 9mm SR9.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    For me the day doesn't exist and I don't know what significance it holds.

If i had a woman i would show her my love in my way consistently, rather than once a year.
    this IS A WAY better gift in my opinion...
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Just dropping in with a little food for thought:

417166_296239060440066_230444880352818_877893_1903208632_n.jpg

That is a great saying..

My BF and I were discussing that last night. We don't *need* each other. We want to be with each other. There is a difference. Financially, I can take care of myself. I don't need a man to pay for my lifestyle. I have a income that equals or is more than most men in my position.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Marathon sex.
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    <
    JUST BECAME MY BOYFRIEND OFFICIALLY YESTERDAY.... SO I'M THINKIN SOMETHING I WILL PAINT HIM SOMETHING AWESOME AND MAYBE GET HIM A TOOTHBRUSH TO KEEP AT MY PLACE ;)

AS FOR WHAT I WANT, HE JUST CHANGED MY BATTERY, FIXED MY RADIO, HID M&M'S UNDER MY PILLOW FOR "SWEET DREAMS" AND BROUGHT ME FLOWERS ON SATURDAY. I'M HAPPY WITH KISSES AND SOME HARDCORE HANDHOLDING.
    MAYBE A LITTLE MAKIN' OUT TOO LOL

Sounds like a total keeper!!!!!!!
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    A date with a nice guy would be nice. :smile:

This ^.
    and 2 huge bouquets of exotic pink flowers!
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 544 Member
    The boyfriend already bought us a 50 minute couple massage session (that we had this past Saturday).

BUT... what I really want is my own elliptical machine and a valentines day card.