Ladies-forget the men, what do you want for Vday?

Options

Replies

• ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If I could have anythinggg... I'd like chocolate covered strawberries (not good for the diet, but these are hypothetical calories LOL) and/or flowers delivered to work. I'd love it if my boyfriend would clean the apartment so I didn't have to. I'd like to go see The Vow. I'd LOVE a massage.

But all I asked him for was a Reese's peanut butter heart LOL that's all I really need.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    We don't do squat for Valentine's Day anymore. And, to be honest, I'm okay with that. Cards sucks, flowers die (plus, we have a cat who will eat the damn things anyway.)

My perfect Valentine's gift would be a huge day-long shopping spree just by myself.... now THAT would be sweet.
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It would be cool to get flowers and maybe a nice dinner homemade or otherwise :D Odds are I'll get... chocolate. Which I will try my hardest not to eat. D:
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    -_- A wedding band, seeing as I still don't have one after being married for six months. But I WILL be happy with what my husband did get me > A puppy! We can't go pick him up until the 13th of March though =(
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    West Ham to beat Southampton (top of the table clash). I shall be spending my valentines at the football with a good friend, and will maybe have a pint or two before hand. Cannot wait!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Okay, well as pathetic as this sounds, I'd love someone to come clean my house and send me to the spa for the day.

indeed!!! :P i pick this
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    To be appreciated ;) Flowers, a card and and "I Love you".
  • dorairwin
    Options
    :laugh: Dont think i will be getting anything ...:cry: Lol..
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    botox
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a plant/flower kind of girl. They may not last as long, but I'd prefer that to jewelry any day ~ unless we're talking engagement ring, but I guess I'd at least need a boyfriend for that!
  • angraham2
    Options
    I think I would want my family and friends to no longer be in crisis. Nothing for myself. I am just so tired emotionally, I don't know that I could handle another crisis. It's too draining. Why can't we go back to being happy again.
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OMG I want a DATE ! LOL
    I spend the whole year being so busy I don't have time for a relationship then VDay comes and I'm short !! :ohwell:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'd really like some kettlebells and some new workout clothes / trainers. With a valentines card. :)

I know i'm not getting those but DH has planned a healthy meal (ok that excludes pudding but I can burn that in calories) at home so that it's not totally blowing the day out of the water. Also I know he has bought me something suitably 'girlie' from a card shop. I don't know what it is though. lol

I must say the 24 hours peace and house clean sounds good.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sleep.
  • JersryGirl31
    Options
    a day without a comment about what I should be doing.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What I want is just flowers and sex (sorry if that's crass haha). What WILL I get? Perfume. Which is nice, but sometimes a girl still needs to be wooed, even if she is married.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I want my friend to get better and lots of money. Money gives us so many choices in life.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Dinner and a movie. That is all. We don't exchange gifts on Valentines Day. Rather we buy something for the both of us. Last year we re-did our room. This year we bought a couples game and are getting a photo shoot done of us. I celebrate Valentines day though I don't tend to agree with it. What we do on Valentines Day minus the gifts should be done through out the year.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    What I don't want is a man!!! Been there...many times...done that!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I want a ruger 9mm SR9.

Nothing says love like a new firearm!! :love:

I got my wife a Bersa .380 2 years ago for Mother's Day. She still hasn't fired it. Maybe I should get her a gift card for an hour at the range for VD? :happy: