Those damn resolutioners

Avalonis
Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
Are still going to MY gym! *kitten*! I was thinking after two weeks it would settle down, but no, if anything its getting MORE full on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I am not happy here. Not happy.

Do I dare think that some of them ACTUALLY have what it takes to change their lifestyle??? *Gasp* THE HORROR! I may be subjected to a lifetime of waiting for weights. A lifetime of people not wiping their sweat up.

A lifetime of....*Turns head* Hellllooooo there cutie!

On second thought, I might like this.

Replies

• juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    :drinker: Here's to extra eye candy!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    You'll survive. 9 out of 10 will be done by the end of March. I am almost certain of it.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    They never tend to last too long. By march only the truly committed will still be there..
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    I'm a resolutioner from 2011 and still going strong!
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    HAHAHA! Have you ever thought of going Tuesdays and Thursdays until things die down. I'm sure there are hot girls on those days too. :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    LOL Awesome! I have no problem with the copious amount of eyecandy in my gym.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    I'm a resolutioner and I WILL still be there in April...

Not eye candy though... :tongue:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    I've actually been thinking the same thing, except at school. Usually people just drop out by now and parking spaces suddenly become available. LOL :laugh:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    HAHAHA! Have you ever thought of going Tuesdays and Thursdays until things die down. I'm sure there are hot girls on those days too. :wink:

I go every day ;)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    I am not trying to discourage people who are trying hard to get in shape but I do hear you about the wiping down. That drives me crazy. They even have signs posted right on the machines at my gym and still, they just walk off and leave.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    I was thinking the same thing.... I thought they would be gone by now. So, I am assuming that they are going to stick with it. I am so happy for those that stick with it, but those that just start coming for a resolution and then drop off drive me nuts. They don't understand the gym ettiquete. I wish there was a required ettiquette class when you join a gym. Sick of other peoples sweat. Ick
  • atleast they are complaining like a *kitten*...
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    LOL i'm with you, the parking lot is packed and they are crowding the treadmills - go home and eat bon bons already
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    A lifetime of....*Turns head* Hellllooooo there cutie!

On second thought, I might like this.
    [/quote]

^^^ LOL
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    I don't wipe down machines cause i don't use them, free weight yeah!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 651 Member
    I am a 2012 resolutioner and still going strong!! Ha Ha!!.... I will not give up!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 140 Member
    hahah! oh the sweat!!

i, too, thought they would've died down by now but spring break time is about a month away...expecting my gym to be back to normal by then.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I was thinking the same thing last Tuesday, man was it busy. But then Friday nights when I go it's dead in there so it's kind of a trade off. March you say? That's the time frame that most people give up? Alright, by then I'll be getting my mountain bike out and hitting the trails anyways.
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    I am not trying to discourage people who are trying hard to get in shape but I do hear you about the wiping down. That drives me crazy. They even have signs posted right on the machines at my gym and still, they just walk off and leave.

This is why I can't stand the thought of taking myself to a big gym! ICK! People are disgusting!!!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    I quit going to the gym for this reason. All they do is sale and sale the memberships but don't tell the new comers the rules or atl east don't enforce them. I hate the newbies that come in and sit on a machine until their done. Get up and let other people work in!! I am doing P90X now and am a lot less stressed out now that I don't have to fight for a parking space, a locker and the machines :o