MFP = the new Facebook

Options
1235»

Replies

• onewithwings
    Options
    Too funny!

Can't be in denial here! We're ALL here for the same reason!

I love the fact that people who have reached their goals remain on here to support those of us who are working on achieving our goals.

Says a lot for this place!
  • Schrunda37
    Options
    MFP has become my new facebook too...good to know i'm not by myself.
  • itontae
    itontae Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I call MFP
    Fatbook
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    that's how I am now too!!!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    Well, for me at least.
    Facebook used to be the 1st thing I looked at every morning. Not any more!!!
    MFP has taken it's place!
    I feel so much more motivated to get up off my butt!!
    :happy:

LMAO IT's MFP, FB, TWITTER, ESPN in that order then randomly youtube news weather etc. haha

lol thats what i do aswell but not espn. =)
    if only mfp had chat!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bahahaha same here!
    MFP for life ;)
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well, for me at least.
    Facebook used to be the 1st thing I looked at every morning. Not any more!!!
    MFP has taken it's place!
    I feel so much more motivated to get up off my butt!!
    :happy:

I second you!
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would agree to an extent

Then you realise it's impossible to keep track of anymore then a select few! NOTIFICATION SYSTEM PLEASE!
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    I totally left Facebook awhile ago, and have never missed it. I am on this site 3 to 4 times a day (not including iPad or droid app). It is nice to be around like minded people who have similar goals
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Rarely check out my FB account. I find it boring. Am on MFP daily for tracking. Some interesting topics here.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    For those who deactivated your FB account. FB will keep you in the server. You will always be a FB member!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    I feel the same way! Facebook is behind me and MFP is my favorite addiction!
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    No, you actually can request account deletion. They'll hold your data for 30 days to give you time to reconsider, if you do log in during that time the request is immediately canceled. To tempt you into logging in, they send you a few BS emails about how your friends are missing you and want you to come back. If you make it through that, your account will finally deleted.
  • Twiinkless
    Twiinkless Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL! I am addicted to this site. Now when I am on my phone my husband just says: "are you on your exercise thing again!" LOL!!! Hey at least this is good for my health right?:bigsmile:

yeah I've started to hear it from my bf, "are you STILL on that site??" lol it is totally addicting!

My boyfriend introduced me to the app, he says now he regrets it because I spend more time on it than talking to hip haha!
  • t2811
    t2811 Posts: 56
    Options
    that is an interesting fact teephil, thanks for sharing it. :)
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I agree! I use this way more than FB nowadays
    . I love MFP. It is nice to be surrounded by like-minded people.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I've recently deleted facebook so looks like I'll be here procrastinating instead haha