any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 6 so far. I'm going to get my left arm top sleeve done when I've hit my target weight. My motivation lol.
    I know what I want and I want Matt Lapping to design and tattoo it. I love his artwork and what I have in mind will look exceptionally amazing lol :smile:
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've got three--a Sicilian "trinacria" on my left shoulder (because I'm proud of my Sicilian heritage), a cupid holding a heart that's made of rainbow colors (because I'm gay) on my right shoulder, and a tribute to my beloved deceased pet above my right ankle. Planning on getting a fourth, have a few ideas...
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 tattoos, but I want more:O) And I figure once I lose all this excess weight, those tattoos will look even better. I have a large fairy tattoo on my back and a meat cleaver on my right thigh. None of them ever see the light of day. How sad is that?
  • layindoor84
    Options
    Not counting the start of my left sleeve that is in progress, I have 13 others. When i get done with my left sleeve, I am going to finish what i have started on my right.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    <
    I have 1 a star on my left shoulder and planing to get another one in the near future!!! :bigsmile:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    5 and planning on extending one right down my side...when I have the money!!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have my hardcore Figaro the cat tattoo on my ankle that i got when i was 17 lol
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos on my lower arms - I'm a lady hooligan :laugh:

me too!

I am a nerd hooligan. lol

I have the molecular structure for adrenaline on my left forearm, and a heart on my left wrist. I also ahve a 3 rose/vine "tramp stamp" on my back. I got it before it was called that. Welcome to MFP. :)
  • aeknopp
    aeknopp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 5! One on each wrist and 3 on my back :) my husband has 6 and I'm planning on getting another one when I reach my goal
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Big hooligan here! My back is done and so is my whole right side along with one on my hip!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I hear they hurt but i want one
  • Pankakefacebetch
    Options
    I have a few :-)
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    <--- 5
  • ashilicious87
    Options
    I have 3 but there are 4 more I would like to get. I like tattoos and want to get an (ambiogram?) of my son and daughters name on m,y wrist but it sucks because I work at a hospital; and think I'd have to cover it. Its a generational thing I guess.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos. I love them and would like more. If I worked in a place where I didn't have to cover them, I would prob have a lot more.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have 7 and I love them. I want a half calf and half sleeve.
  • Angie150
    Options
    I have 10...getting #11 when I hit my first goal!
  • southernbee10
    Options
    I have 6 all on my arms and one on my hand.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just got my second one. Love them!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    3 as of right now. My present to me when I lose this weight is getting 3 - 5 more.