any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options
hey everyone,still kinda new to this myfitnesspal thingy...i joined recently in support of my girlfriend and her weight loss journey but i am finding this site to be a great help to myself,it's kinda cool to see what your actually putting in your body calorie wise....anyways what i was wondering was is this.....how many of myfitnesspal users are tattooed?i think it would be cool to not only make new friends who also share a love of ink,but to also make new friends who share the love of getting healthier and losing weight.....looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends......please feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    There are certainly a number out there! I just have one, but will be getting another when I hit my halfway point in weight loss.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Nope, tattoo's are for hooligans!

LOL...jk.
  • danianya
    danianya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have maybe 10+ tattoos. but i like having them in places where not many people c them. Unless i'm in a bikini then i look like the tattooed lady lolz. My most recent were matching tiny trainers with wings either side of my ankles to celebrate the half marathons i ran last year
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    <----Hooligan.............
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tats :) ones covered up though :)
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    guess that makes me an ultra hooligan
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yep, got my 1st in december of a butterfly on a vine with initials in arabic and.had a half back piece2 weeks ago of my kids hands and their handwriting. Love tattoos.x
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Firstly, welcome! Yes, I am quite heavily tattoed, although not as tattoed as I'd like to be! I do also have many body piercings! My favourite tattoo is probably the half finished geisha sleeve I have, however I plan on getting her finished very soon!
  • Moonpiesky05
    Options
    Actually a tattoo one of my motivations for losing weight!

I've got one tattoo on my leg of a Torchic (it's a pokemon and it's very dear to me, it has to do with nicknames between my best friend and I that started in high school. While some people laugh and think it's stupid I can't help but think that I got the tattoo for me and no one else so I really could care less what someone thinks, lol)

I was my second tattoo (a turtle) in the same place but on the other leg, but I refuse to get it until I've lost some of this weight! =)
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos on my lower arms - I'm a lady hooligan :laugh:
  • nwiley90
    Options
    Yup! Ive got a full sleeve on my right arm, starting work on my left arm in march :D
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Actually a tattoo one of my motivations for losing weight!

I've got one tattoo on my leg of a Torchic (it's a pokemon and it's very dear to me, it has to do with nicknames between my best friend and I that started in high school. While some people laugh and think it's stupid I can't help but think that I got the tattoo for me and no one else so I really could care less what someone thinks, lol)

I was my second tattoo (a turtle) in the same place but on the other leg, but I refuse to get it until I've lost some of this weight! =)

Pokemon are awesome. Never be ashamed!! I plan to get a mew tattoed on me some where. :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have 4, planning #5.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 14, soon to be 15 ;)
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    sure. feel free to friend me. i'm always looking for friends to keep my *kitten* in check, um, i mean motivated.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I gots 2 and on Feb. 25th I will be getting inked again...
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I currently have three relatively small ones, but am planning on getting a big ribs piece, once I hit my goals on here, which eventually I would like to expand across my back and maybe a half sleave
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    <----Hooligan.............
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos on my lower arms - I'm a lady hooligan :laugh:

me too lol
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options