any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 3 so far... right ankle, lower back from side to side and the last one is on the side of my lower left leg (my daughers foot prints when she was 4 wks old and her name/birthdate) - this one of course is my favorite one to date
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have 2. One thats tribal (lame, I know).....and the other, well, most times its just my initials, the other times it spells out my full name.

:huh: :bigsmile:
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hook me up!!! I got 2 of them and sooo addicted. When I reach my goal I want one on my "tramp stamp area". Sooo excited. Welcome.
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have four, planning my fifth once my back and arms are fit for public display....
  • nwiley90
    Options
    Some serious Hooligans in this thread :laugh:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Meeee ;)
  • misspixiep
    Options
    I have 3 chinese symbols spelling my Daughters name. I'm over due on getting my sons symbols done (should of had them done 4 years ago!) I'd also like to get two daffodils on my ankle as it is my childrens birth flower, and I'd love to have a daisy and butterfly on my foot.

Anyone wish to add me as a friend may do so xx
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely a hooligan. When I reach my next weight goal my reward is a new TATTOO :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction...and it's not going to be cured any time soon. My artist is even designing longboards for landyacht, that to me is epic lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    TONS of people. I've got 4 and more on the way!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have 2 at the moment and another 2 planned. I am actually currently trying to lose weight so i look good so i can show off my newesr tattoo im planning to get on my ribs. Obviously this isnt the only reason i joined MFP but one of the smaller ones :)

I currently have a quote above my left shoulder blade and cherry blossom on my foot.

Has anyone had a tattoo on their foot and ribs if so what did they consider to hurt more? im kinda worried about the one im planning to get on my ribs.

Not done feet yet, but I had a rib piece done a couple of years ago, didn't hurt too much at all (I find tattooing quite relaxing generally though!), try not to breathe deeply as it'll hurt more! Some spots on my arm hurt a lot more
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    ribs kinda suck,i'll admit.......im not sure if you can see the pic that well but i posted a pic of my rib piece.......lets just say it didn't tickle
  • lisamvan
    Options
    I have 5, one on my neck, one on each shoulder blade and on each of my outside calf's. Two are memorial tatts, I want more, but not sure what or where :bigsmile:
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I currently have 1 tattoo on my right ankle that I got for my 19th birthday.
    I will be going this Saturday to get my 2nd one on my lower right back in honor of hitting my goal! :)
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    <----Hooligan.............
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have like 9 so far and would love to get more! I am def a tattoo junkie! This is my most recent one...it's my daddy:

26899_1218526193847_1549663280_30527944_7999764_n.jpg
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    wow guys,thanks for the responses.....makes me feel better knowing there's a lot of us on here...xoxox
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    16 and have 17 drawn up and ready to be applied in the very near future.
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I have quite a few and would like quite a few more :)
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 4 soon 5. I love them!