any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Here!

I have "lots" by some people's standards (I think 11?) but too few for my own :). Hoping to remedy that before August 5th and show off my new ink in my wedding dress.
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    Hooligan as well, not as many as you, but def enough that it makes some people look at you strange. Last job wasnt even allowed to wear short sleeves, so unfair....
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    Four and gonna have more. :-)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have one, it was my first and my 23rd birthday present to myself. It's a complete back piece of lotus flowers and tribal vines. 3 1/2 hours to complete :) Best present to myself ever!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Tattooed & HEAVILY pierced lol. Cannot wait to get more tattoos!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Got a few.... Wrists, hip, x5 on my back, ribs, and a half sleeve, will be getting a chest piece when I hit my goal weight. But not sure I can wait that long, thinking of getting my feet done next
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos so far...planning on several more. When i hit my goal weight i'm getting one on my shoulder blade i've been wanting for a long time. :)
  • nikki2609
    Options
    <
    hooligan!

hi, i have 4 at the minute but im always looking for the next ink!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I have three, and two more to be done this summer. I'm addicted to INK!! : ))
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am, most my body is! My husband and I own a tattoo shop and we agreed that every 10lbs I lose I get a new tattoo, I needed motivation. My immediate goal is to lose 39lbs and my overall goal is to lose about 60lbs.

=)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Hooligan and proud of it!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have 4, and plan on getting a back tat once I reach my goal weight and will be getting a partial sleeve at some point also.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm into double figures... and planning a new one! :-)

Welcome to the site! :-)
  • smileycelerystick
    Options
    i have a butterfly on my left wrist with my daughters initial and a tiny lady bird on my right wrist, will be adding a yellow rose to my right wrist once i reach my weight loss goal.

16404448.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have 2 at the moment and another 2 planned. I am actually currently trying to lose weight so i look good so i can show off my newesr tattoo im planning to get on my ribs. Obviously this isnt the only reason i joined MFP but one of the smaller ones :)

I currently have a quote above my left shoulder blade and cherry blossom on my foot.

Has anyone had a tattoo on their foot and ribs if so what did they consider to hurt more? im kinda worried about the one im planning to get on my ribs.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    <
    "Hooligan"
    I've got 2 contemplating a third
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I have a few and are pretty small. There is one I'm currently thinking of getting, just waiting on someone to draw it out for me. Feel free to add me.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and one more planned when I reach my goal :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    2 here..looking to get another one
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 5 most are only seen if in bikini or halter top. I am hoping to be able t reward myself with another one by the end of the year.. Its a weight loss gift to myself but as will hopefully be in the suinshine alot then I want to wait until its later in the year so I dont do any damage to it in the sun etc...