any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    yeah but only 4, I'm working on changing that soon
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have about 7 as of now, both ankles, my lower back, my neck, my shoulder my foot and my ribs. The ribs were a gift when I hit my first weight loss goal. I promised once I hit 127 I would get the first verse of Amazing Graze written in Italian for my poppop and grandmom who have passed on. It kind of motivates me to keep the weight off now!
  • LylaFaii
    Options
    I haven't but I have just completed designing my first which I am having done in a few weeks! Excited :)
  • ItalianStallion75
    Options
    I have 4 and soon will be getting my 5th and 6th. I have a Scorpion on my lower back, a Tazmanian devil holding a medieval axe on my left shoulder blade and the names of my grand-parents on the inside of my wrists.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've got 8 and planning on #9... hopefully will be getting it done next month!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEE...I want more =)
  • GoStaceyGo
    GoStaceyGo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ive got 6! foot, ankle, upper outer thigh, inner bicep, behind my ear, and a big one that goes from shoulder blade around ribs to my hip/
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 right now and I am planning a big shoulder piece soon, a Koi Fish with Flowers :)
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Look at you posting topics on MFP baby!! Hehehe. So glad that you are doing this with me. I looveee getting healthy together. :heart: I love you baby!
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and plan on getting more! My biggest one is on my back shoulder its an Angel in memory of my Mom it took 4 hours to finish and I balled like a baby seeing it for the first time a very special moment!
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    love all my tatts,people say to me arn't you worried what your tatts are gonna look like when your 80? i say i'll be more worried about my saggy *kitten* and my man boobs!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have a small tribal ankh on my wrist and am getting a teary eyed seahorse with baby prints running after it.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    <
    Major hulligan here. :)

I actually have pics of all mine up if anyone is interested in perusing them.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    love all my tatts,people say to me arn't you worried what your tatts are gonna look like when your 80? i say i'll be more worried about my saggy *kitten* and my man boobs!

Ahahaha!!

I have a panther smack dab in the middle of my chest. I just tell people he's snarling now, and when I hit 80 he'll be yawning. :laugh:
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have three, and I'm itching to get #4.
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I have two. I do regret getting a quote right on my forearm, but oh well. :) I would love more!
  • Mzbutterfly32
    Options
    I have two...they are both covered unless I have on a swim suit or a tank top. I have the chinese word for love on my upper back and on my left side I have a butterfly rose.
  • TigerBlood72
    TigerBlood72 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:

6a0348cd-1382-4ec0-b7ae-0df07023d3df.jpg
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i have 4, hubby has 2, daughter has 2, son has 2 (about to get third) and youngest son(17) has one...guess we are a tattooed family
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    <----add another hooligan to the list!
    I have 4. Have plans for numbers 5 and 6 hopefully soon.