any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    13, working on 14. Welcome! ♥
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You guys have to tell us what your tattoos are! That's the interesting part, for non-inked people like me. I love hearing about peoples tattoos, significance, etc.
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have 17 thus far and have set new ones as certain weight loss rewards. I can't wait for my next one :) Only 17 more pounds XD super excited.
  • ScubaEthan
    Options
    <
    Hooligan too. I only have 2 tattoos so far. I want many more after I lose some weight.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    For my babies (adopted from Korea). I have 3 kids now though, so need to add to this piece for baby Finn. This piece also covered up two other tats. I have two more small tats elsewhere.

My oldest son's Korean name means 'sky' and my daughter's Korean name means 'beautiful magnolia'. Unfortunately, my youngest son's Korean name means 'expansive' so I haven't yet figured out what to tattoo for him LOL.

29061608_ancSu-S.jpg
  • Amh32290
    Options
    I have 3 so far (foot,wrist and the front of my shoulder/collar bone area) and i plan on getting more as rewards for my weight loss. I want my other foot and a bigger piece of my opposite shoulder/arm area.
  • nwiley90
    Options
    I have like 9 so far and would love to get more! I am def a tattoo junkie! This is my most recent one...it's my daddy:

26899_1218526193847_1549663280_30527944_7999764_n.jpg

Awesome work
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have 2 at the moment... but several more are in planning.

I recently set a goal to run ALL the Disney marathons/half marathons over the next few years. As reward, I will get a different character (in running pose) on my ankle. There are 11 races, so 5 characters on each ankle running all the way around (I want them to blend so it looks like a continuous ring around my ankle). And the 11th character will either be on my shoulder blade, or on the opposite side of my pelvis from the one I already have.

Then, I have one planned with my 3 besties that I designed special just for us. :) Those are the plans, anyway.
  • anjullah77
    Options
    14 and more to come. PPL always ask my most special one and honestly, they all have deep meaning. I even tricked my Mom and now have her handwriting tatted on me. My only regret is the one above my belly button area, after 1st baby and 100lbs( much needed), it has some serious stretch marks running through it!
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    <----Hooligan.... :bigsmile: I love tattoos! I have tons. and all can be hidden. :wink:
  • misspixiep
    Options
    WOW JoJo, That is an amazing tat, I have a fave photo of my parents before I was born (early 70s) I'd love to get that inked on my ribs.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have 3, a heart on my ankle, a tazmanian devil on my inner thigh, and a drunken mistake that I'm covering when I hit my goal weight. I've got a few others drawn but I'm waiting til I get to my goal before I get more ink. The cover up is a shoulder cap of my wedding bouquet and some vines (the one thats getting covered is in an awkward spot). Next up is a horseshoe on my inner wrist with my kids' birthdates inside. I want a little black spider behind my ear too, but we'll see if it happens or not.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have 2 at the moment and another 2 planned. I am actually currently trying to lose weight so i look good so i can show off my newesr tattoo im planning to get on my ribs. Obviously this isnt the only reason i joined MFP but one of the smaller ones :)

I currently have a quote above my left shoulder blade and cherry blossom on my foot.

Has anyone had a tattoo on their foot and ribs if so what did they consider to hurt more? im kinda worried about the one im planning to get on my ribs.

Not done feet yet, but I had a rib piece done a couple of years ago, didn't hurt too much at all (I find tattooing quite relaxing generally though!), try not to breathe deeply as it'll hurt more! Some spots on my arm hurt a lot more

The rib cage definitely!!!!! I passed out after my outline was done! LOL The coloring wasn't so bad. I love tat pain and I'm tolerable of it!!!:laugh:
  • Greenguru
    Greenguru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Daniel from Cumming,GA here been fighting weight issues for many moons started sept 2011 really doing this lifestyle change never figured how hard I would be fighting the craving and I have been getting better habits. Just found this wonder apps
    good luck to all in the lifestyle change we all have to face.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    You bet. Love my tattoo
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    <
    Tattoo *kitten*!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos and want at least 2 more! :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    yup 5 and still got a couple more to get i love them my body is my canvas i love art and it is a permanent for of art
  • kerrphy_2011
    Options
    Another hooligan here. I have two and have more drawn out and awaiting inking...

Welcome to MFP!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos, hopefully getting a new one in next few weeks too :)