Jersey Girls (and Guys)

Options

Replies

• ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    South Jersey girl here (Mt. Laurel). I have to note that this thread should probably be in chit-chat and not success stories.

You're right around the corner from me! Born and raised in Moorestown, NJ (South Jersey). Now a PA resident, but not by choice!
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm from Jersey! Piscataway, here. :)
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just moved to South Jersey from Florida. Living in between Camden and Philly.

Lol, wait...if you're living in between Camden and Philly, wouldn't that be the Delaware river?
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yay Jersey!!! Grew up in Bergen County - well, spent most of my life there actually!! I moved to the West Coast 4 yrs ago at 37 :) I miss my home State, the Shore, good pizza and bagels....and the Jersey 'tude :)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Jersey (Lumberton) and went to Rutgers New Brunswick. Then I decided to do something silly and move out of state. But I still visit often-- I'm headed up there this weekend, actually.
  • debster12363
    Options
    Jersey here too!!

Well, former Jersey but once a Jersey girl, always a Jersey girl, right?!?

From Old Bridge now living north of Toronto in Canada

Edited to add: Going HOME to NJ in 2 days for a week. Can't WAIT
  • dayhadley
    Options
    Heyyyy... Manasquan in the house! Living in Vegas now, but happy to see Jersey peeps on this site. Feels a little like home :o) I just started recently, lost 3 lbs - LOVE this site. Doing it w/a couple friends which is a great "support tool" here. Good luck to everyone!!! - Dana
  • dayhadley
    Options
    So true! You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Union Country, NJ. Currently in recovery.
  • ginalclark
    Options
    Grew up in Northern Jersey (Totowa) and that is where most of my family still lives! :)
  • cschnepf
    Options
    Hoodbridge, I mean Woodbridge Township ;P <3
  • Pattiann237
    Options
    I live in South Jersey!! Extremely south, Pennsville.
  • kmt5168
    Options
    I'm from up north in Hackettstown :] but I'm currently at school at Penn State
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    wooohooo North Jersey Paramus!!!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm a jersey girl too!! Near Cherry Hill. You guys can feel free to add me!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Princeton, then my family moved to Brick, and now I'm graduated and live in Lawrenceville :D
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    North Jersey here! ^_^

235006.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lthacks
    Options
    Grew up in Sussex County, moved down to Atlantic County for college and never left! Jersey = <3
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Im from south Jersey. Camden county! woot woot
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Jersey in the house! Central NJ!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!