Jersey Girls (and Guys)

Options

Replies

• carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Vineland, NJ... moved to delaware when dad got a new job but travel back very often lol
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i'm from hamilton! i currently live in WV but i'll be back home this christmas for good!!! :)
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    My gramdparents used to iive in Paramus.
  • ghandrews
    ghandrews Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best Reason to live in NJ = Pork Roll! I'm over in Hunterdon County!
  • Jls121581
    Options
    CENTRAL JERSEY HERE!!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in NY and have spent the last 3.5 years living in North jersey (first in Hudson County but now in Bergen County)
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Newark. Moved when I was 17. Live in California now.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    and Taylor Ham is not the same as Pork Roll!
  • stlbarbara
    stlbarbara Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am orginally from South Jersey - Delanco. Lived all over the world and now I am stuck in St. Louis. Nice to see all the Jersey people on here.
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hoboken girl here.....Grew up in NY but have been in Jersey for the past 4 years

6295036.png
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Ok, my Jersey card is about to get revoked, but, I always thought they were the same thing! What's the difference?
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I currently live just outside of Plymouth Meeting, PA, but am originally from Mercerville, by way of Bordentown. And still PROUDLY cheer on my New Jersey Devils in Newark at the Prudential Center! GO DEVS!

Also, Montclair State Univ. grad - class of 1999 / New York University grad - class of 2001 Masters Program
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from South Jersey, originally Willingboro (don't judge me haha), then to Mount Laurel, now living in Mount Holly (yeah, strange!) I posted on the NJ board the other day but there is not really any traffice over there :o/
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I’ll admit it…I live it South Jersey, Gloucester County. But I’m from Philly – Manayunk in the house! :bigsmile:
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I grew up in NJ! First in Phillipsburg (I've never been able to spell it properly, even when I lived there), then we moved to Holland Twp., in Hunterdon County. I did three semesters at Rutgers, New Brunswick before transferring out of state. I live in Louisiana, now, but man I miss Jersey! No one here gets it.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Ok, my Jersey card is about to get revoked, but, I always thought they were the same thing! What's the difference?

Well Taylor Ham is a type of Pork Roll... You normally get it up north. Down South you get a different brand... it is a constant argument at diners with some of my friends
  • Embell0830
    Options
    South Jersey girl here (Mt. Laurel). I have to note that this thread should probably be in chit-chat and not success stories.

You're right around the corner from me! Born and raised in Moorestown, NJ (South Jersey). Now a PA resident, but not by choice!

I grew up on the other side of Moorestown in Delran
  • Embell0830
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am orginally from South Jersey - Delanco. Lived all over the world and now I am stuck in St. Louis. Nice to see all the Jersey people on here.

When did you live in Delanco? My parents used to own the 7-11 there from 1983-1998.
  • JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Jersey (ocean county) but recently moved to North Carolina with my husband.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh Jersey...so many jokes...so little time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!