Valentine's day Poll

Options
seoid
seoid Posts: 151
What are you hoping to get for Valentine's Day?

Me - probably nothing....boyfriend in Korea...

> next

Replies

• gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    sending an MFP Valentine to you :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Going out to eat and bowling.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    otherwise.. no Plans here...
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get?

A tasty dinner and some quality time with my other half.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    We did an early Valentine's dinner on Saturday night at our favorite restaurant, but I'm hoping for something sparkly :) My boyfriend is a pretty great gift giver, and always picks out nice jewelry and flowers. I got him some nice Oakley sunglasses he's wanted for a while.
  • thelonelysquirrel
    Options
    Hoping to get?

Laid.

Hey! I've been dieting for a reason! :)

Cheers, everyone.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    a huge rock! thrown at my ex's head!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    A stress free day at work... ha. yeah like that'll happen.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Don't y'all know not to celebrate Valentine's Day until Friday when all the VDay stuff is 75% off??!! That's what we're doing!! ;) Happy love day folks!!
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend and I bought a bottle of patron platinum. So a shot of that, the movies, and the MELTING POT!! Exciteddd! High calorie day here we come
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Don't y'all know not to celebrate Valentine's Day until Friday when all the VDay stuff is 75% off??!! That's what we're doing!! ;) Happy love day folks!!

Hah! I won't fall for that -- eating all that 75% off chocolate got me into trouble in the first place! No way!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    :heart: My husband works away but me and our daughter received each a bouquet of flowers today for our Valentines Day gift :)
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My friend is cooking me dinner. I'm not sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to it. I might not be counting calories tomorrow!
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get?

Laid.

Hey! I've been dieting for a reason! :)

Cheers, everyone.

:drinker:
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I've never been super romantic, so I'm happy with just spending quality time with my hubby.
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm so easy...A single mom to 2 boys needs practical stuff. I asked for a GC to target for some new workout clothes and wipers for my car...:tongue:
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is away for the next two weeks, but he told me I would be receiving a surprise when I get home from school tomorrow. I'm excited for that!

We'll officially celebrate when he gets home, probably with dinner and a movie.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Nothing. We really don't celebrate it. We have two boys age 2 years old and younger so we've been "busy". :laugh:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I don't expect very much if anything. Just a chat with a good friend is good enough for me. :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I just want a yummy healthy dinner and nice family time. We are going out with our two children to one of our favorite restaurants. My hubby always walks around our subdivision and spray paints hearts in the snow the night before Valentines. The neighbors always love the good cheer.