Valentine's day Poll

Options

Replies

• Deinonychus
    Options
    We celebrated on Friday and went to our favorite restaurant (king prawns on garlic toast to start and veal with hand cut fries for mains) then we went and saw Chronicle. I'm getting a new pair of headphones and I'll act surprised when I see them.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    2 glasses of wine and lots of sex with my husband. We don't really do gifts since my birthday is 2 days later and then I'm spoiled.

You have the same birthday as me!! Though I don't get spoiled on either day, my husband is not really a romantic guy :( I agree with the wine too....
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'll be going to Body Combat at 6:30... then going home to cook dinner for the family. Nothing special planned.
  • JENLHCOMER
    JENLHCOMER Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    With three children, all I want is some quiet time! A little appreciation would be nice too :laugh: :happy:
  • Jplante312
    Jplante312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I asked everyone to make sure they did not get me candy so my boyfriend is supposed to be sending me edible arrangements. (I'm also allergic to flowers) I also have an interview so a new job would be nice =)
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my bf to a B&B for his birthday on the 15th, I bought him a zombie bag and 2 books he wanted, wine and chocolates and we are going out for a meal to the restaurant we went to on our first date for dinner.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am getting nothing. I don't have a valentine this year.
  • khrisdeus
    Options
    We don't celebrate Valentine's day anymore. Both of our children had the same due date in November. Both conceived on Valentine's day 2 years apart lol. Hopefully the wife lets me sleep at home this year instead of at my best friend's house like last year haha! :D
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    with four kids every day is valentines day
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    nothing for me other than lots of cuddles with my dog! i can always hope that someone will reveal their crush on me...... but i shan't hold my breath :P
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get?

Laid.

Hey! I've been dieting for a reason! :)

Cheers, everyone.

I love an honest answer.... :D
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    We don't celebrate Valentine's day anymore. Both of our children had the same due date in November. Both conceived on Valentine's day 2 years apart lol. Hopefully the wife lets me sleep at home this year instead of at my best friend's house like last year haha! :D

That there is an ACCEPTABLE reason to not celebrate V-day.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing... I have an ex who can't seem to let go who is insisting that I see him. Since we are trying to remain friends, after much harassment, I have agreed but I am having second thoughts. We'll probably just hang out at his house, don't know if dinner is in the cards.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I already decided we are 100% for quality time together and maybe go out for dinner, but no gifts. Neither of us is really into the whole gift thing.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My honey gave me a Night of the Living Dead necklace (Karen Cooper!) it was such a surprise and it meant more to me then the diamond ring he got me last year!
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Got kinect game, 2 belly bar (not had 1 in over a year!)
    New tongue bar loads coloured balls, box malteasers.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    We agreed no gifts this year... but we did go to an early dinner on Saturday night since he works until 10pm tomorrow.

There will also be lots of fun in the bedroom LOL :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Steak and Beej?
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    A Skype conversation with My Guy since He's 850 miles away... That's all I want... : ((
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get to bed early. :-) Spouse is away, and I have two small kids.