seriously? what is with....

Options
2»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    125 is something I gave up with Jr High. Even if I didn't eat for the rest of the year I would not achieve that goal. :noway:

I was born 125.....LOL
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    125 is something I gave up with Jr High. Even if I didn't eat for the rest of the year I would not achieve that goal. :noway:

I was born 125.....LOL

Funny!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My goal weight was 135, which I reached. The healthy weight range for my height was 117-150, so I thought it was somewhere in the middle and seemed like a good number!:laugh: And my desired "size" to get into was a solid 8 and I got into a 6, and some 4's.........sooo, I'm happy!!

Still in my size 6 jeans, though I am using the "hair tie" trick with my expanding belly!!:laugh:

I felt great long before I reached that goal though!! :wink:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options

I was born 125.....LOL

I feel the same way. :D
    When I saw that my 'normal', for a 5 foot 3.5 inch tall 40 year old, was as low as 111lbs - I was floored! I know that I might not have a very good concept of what normal is, being as overweight as I have been, I am not sure if I am convinced that it is that slim. So, I decided to aim for the higher end of the 'normal' scale with my goal weight.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy when I get below 200! :bigsmile:
    (Notice I said, "when!")
    :glasses:
    Then we'll talk about smaller numbers!
    :ohwell:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I was born 125.....LOL

Me too! If I see 150 (ok, when I see 150), I'll be floored! You'll get exactly where you need to be and it will be perfect :smile:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    well that's what it says on my drivers license! Haven't changed my weight on it since I got it at 16. I'm 45 now and while I would love to weigh 125lbs again, my goal is 135(i'm 5'7)
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My target weight range is between 101.2 - 136.7 lbs (I'm 5'2)
    101 poundS???? DON'T THINK SO!
    I have been 136 (plus more) and my asthma acts up really bad.
    I was 105 when I was around 17 or 18 and I was rail thin so that's another no.
    I feel great at 125 pounds... that's my magic number I guess.
    I will never be a VS model even at 125 pounds and I'm just fine with that :wink:

:flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    5ft tall and 125 is where I am supposed to be ..BMI and according to my Doc ..however if I look good at 130-140-150 I dont think 125 will even come into play but its nice to have that goal for myself in case...

my thoughts exactally
    yeah for being 5 ft tall:laugh:
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ha..my goal is 155. At the high end of what my "healthy" weight is supposed to be. Also the same weight I was in college when I was playing sports, really active, really healthy , prior to husband and baby and basically kicking butt and taking names. So the weight for height people can take a long walk off a short bridge far as I am concerned, I want to be where I feel healthy and happy. Hey maybe the pissiness is wearing off.....:tongue:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal weight is somewhere between 133-135 pounds. I just randomly picked 133 because I like the number! :)

Staying between 125 and 130 is really hard for me to maintain so I make my life easier by picking 133-135. I'll just be happy to get into the 130's again! :grumble: :grumble:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I will never look like a VS model because I'm 5'0 and my boobs aren't big enough. :laugh:

Get some big shoes and a boob job!! :bigsmile: It worked for me!! He He!
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy when I get below 200! :bigsmile:
    (Notice I said, "when!")
    :glasses:
    Then we'll talk about smaller numbers!
    :ohwell:

Tell me about it... I'm right there with you.