What will you do for yourself at your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy the hottest-looking jeans I can find, regardless of the price......... Actually I'm going to just redo my whole wardrobe. But jeans first. :)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    new clothes...but most importantly a new bikini!!! :bigsmile:
  • KaitieNoelle
    KaitieNoelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go get donuts!!! Just kidding...um...maybe I'll buy a bikini?
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My very 1st bikini and a trip to Destin, Fl.....hopefully I can hit it at the beginning of the summer!

Not this summer but maybe by next summer!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Besides being overly ecstatic, I have no real plans for when I hit my goal weight. I will have to see what kind of body I'm in then, I guess. I will probably scream at the top of my lungs with joy and run around with a huge smile on my face like a crazy woman, and we'll go from there...
  • andforpoise
    Options
    Start my race tattoo :) I want shoe prints with the date of each race and times... starting with my first 5k! Also new clothes :P and maybe an "expensive" purse? I've never bought one of those...
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    I'm going to flaunt my new physique in front of that hateful person that spoke ill things about me! I don't want to diss, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The person wants to lose weight, without exercising, and stuffing her face with everything she sees, and then she has the gulls to diss me in front of my husband and nieces? Sorry about the rant. I apologize.
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow!! How great to be so close to your goal! You have done wonderfully!!!!
  • rhaizam
    rhaizam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im going to throw away all my clothes lol (seriously) and get me a lot of new clothes, makeup, shoes, everything needed for a new start :D
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I don't need to reward myself with anything else, just being able to feel good about how I look and confident with my body is its own reward!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Boudoir pics. And I can't wait.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    The Naked Happy Dance!!!!!
  • kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of finally getting some courage and getting a belly button ring, something I've kind of wanted for while. Just haven't had the courage since it's not like I'll feel like showing it off either with my extra baggage in the stomach area haha!

And of course, go on a shopping spree! ;) Get a new bikini too probably. Just stuff that I haven't done due to my weight holding me back! :( Can't wait!!!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Get hair extensions, whole new clothes, get belly piercing even though i already got it now but looks like its shutting off, get more ears pierced and last but not least get myself a tattoo
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Clothes, clothes, and more CLOTHES!!!!!:love:
  • TEDtheWolf
    Options
    not only will I be going on a major shopping spree, I think Im gonna start my big tattoo that is going from my neck over my shoulder and down my arm. I got a while to plan this!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to finally join the Air Force. I've been wanting to since I was young, and now that I'm losing weight and becoming healthy I can see it's a reality. :)
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a smokin hot new wardrobe...
  • junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk around my house butt naked shamelessly, much to the chagrin of my family.

HAHAHA! YES!
  • alyecat
    Options
    I'm gong to go clothes shopping!!!!