What will you do for yourself at your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Win my league in the 300m hurdles!!!!!!!!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo and buying sexy workout clothes and bikinis! woot!
  • lillystargazer
    Options
    Well, when I lose 100 pounds I am getting my tattoo fixed. When I reach my ultimate goal, I'm going on a shopping spree (I've always enjoyed clothes shopping, just not for jeans) and I'm going to have a nice vacation (or so I hope)!
  • junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going to flaunt my new physique in front of that hateful person that spoke ill things about me! I don't want to diss, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The person wants to lose weight, without exercising, and stuffing her face with everything she sees, and then she has the gulls to diss me in front of my husband and nieces? Sorry about the rant. I apologize.

GET IT GIRL, I totally feel you, rant away. Seeing the look on people's faces that have dissed you when you are looking all awesome is admittedly something that would make anyone (including myslelf) ecstatic.
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did meet my goal and got permanent eye makeup for my reward! I love it!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Probably get cited for indecent exposure after running around the beach naked licking my finger and sticking it on my *kitten* and making the sizzle noise.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    the goal is its own reward.

Agreed.
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to going bikini shopping with my daughter. She wants us to have matching 'Katy Perry'/ Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top looks. Crazy 4 year old!
  • OKfreebird
    OKfreebird Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You know, going out on a shopping spree to try on clothes that look better than ever on me, will be the first thing that I will do. But lastly, since I had always been "big" looking (hoping to achieve muscle tone once I hit my goal weight) I want to actually go bikini shopping with confidence for the first time ever. That will be my reward.
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Unabashedly post before and after pics here on MFP to be an inspiration to others. :drinker:

Then enter the zombie-infested 5k obstacle course race of doom, because I'll be a buff badass. :smokin:

http://runforyourlives.com/
  • letsXgo
    Options
    A new piercing but I'm not sure what to get..
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Probably get cited for indecent exposure after running around the beach naked licking my finger and sticking it on my *kitten* and making the sizzle noise.

Love it!!! I for sure will be doing that around my back yard!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and clothes!

And maybe I'll try to get a new boyfriend :p
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to do something i have wanted to do for YEARS! I'm going to go pay an outrageous amount of money to have a REAL stylist to sit down with me and do a Hair Makeover. i have thin, fine, VERY straight long hair and it's been long and just sitting there forever. Time for a change. Wouldn't it be funny if they told me to leave it straight and long? NOT!!!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't really thought about it! I don't think I really need to do something "special" because even though a 25 kilo weight loss is a big achievement, I'm really only doing what needs to be done. Rectifying the wrongs that I've done to myself. I guess I'll go shopping, but that's mainly out of necessity. Obviously I am not going to fit the clothes I wear now lol.
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    1.) Buy a swimsuit. I haven't worn one since before I was pregnant (my daughter is almost 2). I didn't even wear shorts last summer (in Oklahoma-we get above the 100's.) I was MISERABLE. So yeah. Buy a swimsuit. and...
    2.) Shorts.
    3.) Get a tattoo on my arm. I have one on my back of a religious symbol I no longer follow. It's pretty, and to be honest, I'm not ashamed of it anymore, it tells my story. Not sure why I mentioned that part. But I would like to get a Lily flower wrapped around my arm, a symbolism of my daughter...Lily. :]
    4.) Buy dresses! Lots of dresses. I've always dreamed of being able to wear dresses everyday. When I was thinner I loved the feeling. But since I gained weight, I just look frumpy in most of them (except my nicer ones, but I don't want to be spending that much money.)
  • KaitieNoelle
    KaitieNoelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wear shorts and bikinis etc.. in summer with confidence ^_^

And go swimming! :P
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Hubby and I are planning a second honeymoon to somewhere tropical where we can both strut our stuff on the beach without shame!! lol We are thinking about revisiting the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas, which is where we had our first honeymoon. Really helps to have a final goal to look to in the future!
  • scar47
    scar47 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the bakery and get a piece of chocolate truffle cake. Eat it with coffee and Bailey's and then smoke a big fat stogie.