Anyone doing Zumba!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ready2lose1t
    Options
    I bought Zumba 2 for the Wii a little less than 2 months ago and thought it was hard keeping up and then last week joined a gym and went to Zumba classes 3 times this week. I'm getting better following the wii game now!

I think it's a great work out but would not use as my only work out! You couldn't go wrong ordering the dvd's and toning sticks if no gym near by!
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have zumba 2 on wii.. Stick to one Short class till you memorize and get it at 100% that's what I did then move on to more songs.

I love it! I'm not a dancer but It works and is fun!
  • jilldou
    jilldou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am! I am a Zumba Instructor! I have been doing Zumba since 2010, became an instructor in 2011 and have been teaching ever since. I teach between 4-6 classes a week (though I taught 8 this week, phew!). Since starting my weight loss journey I've lost 95lbs, and Zumba has played a part in that. It's exercise in disguise and I love it! I would have never thought in a million years that I would be teaching a fitness class, but here I am!

I've played Zumba on the Wii but nothing beats attending an actual class! If I could do Zumba 95lbs ago, anyone can! You can go at your own pace and modify some movements. It really is for everyone! :) Starting to sound like an infomercial over here! lol

I've been using the below website to estimate how many calories I burn during a Zumba class. It's pretty handy!
    http://www.zumbacalories.com/