Down 18 Pounds with Pictures!

Options
I really can't believe I'm about to post pictures of myself in a bra on the internet..but I remembered that when I first joined MFP, I saw someone's "halfway" progress pictures and it really inspired me to get moving. Every pound really does make a difference, and I hope these pictures can illustrate that to someone!
I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'll be there by summer :)
I started out my journey at 163.5, Currently at 145, Goal is somewhere around 130. ENJOY! Hah :D

67nsp5.png

v8g9t.png

Also...sorry if my pale skin has blinded anyone! HAH! We'll work on that next.

Replies

• lungry1980
    Options
    You look great!!
  • whimsy456
    whimsy456 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! How tall are you??
  • Forestr
    Options
    Keep up the great work, super inspiring. You can do it!
  • wow what a difference 18lbs makes, good for you keep up the good work...
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    congrats! and don't sweat the bra... underwear/bikini; Underwear is usually more covering anyway.
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Forgot to include my height :) I'm 5'8"
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up! You look great!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good job! Your almost at your goal!
  • onefourone
    Options
    Excellent you look fantastic.. what are you doing tonight.. Just kidding.. keep up the good work
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    I love what you said about every pound counting :) so true, yet easy to forget! Thanks for posting your pictures! You are looking great and pictures are definitely inspiration for everyone else. Every. Pound. Counts.
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done!!, Can see a big difference. Good Luck with the next phase. You can do it!!
  • msn621
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great! please share how your doing it?
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I am too heavy for any of my 27ish pounds to even show! Keep goin!
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me! that is incredible. Thanks for the post.
  • TEDtheWolf
    Options
    good job! Looking good!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I really can't believe I'm about to post pictures of myself in a bra on the internet..but I remembered that when I first joined MFP, I saw someone's "halfway" progress pictures and it really inspired me to get moving. Every pound really does make a difference, and I hope these pictures can illustrate that to someone!
    I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'll be there by summer :)
    I started out my journey at 163.5, Currently at 145, Goal is somewhere around 130. ENJOY! Hah :D

67nsp5.png

v8g9t.png

Nice panties! :)

You look wonderful. I can see a big difference in your back and stomach. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Also...sorry if my pale skin has blinded anyone! HAH! We'll work on that next.
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome! what kind of workouts are you doing?
  • snewsome7
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I would love to be where u are now :) 145lbs is my first goal! I'm at 152 right now and have lost 23lbs so far. You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!