SINGLES?

Options

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Single... Don't love it, but don't hate it either.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I dunno about all of you , but I have to say we are a pretty good looking group of single people.. :glasses:

Ditto bigjeff : )
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's day all you MFP hotties. I'd date you all. Here's to being single eh! xx
  • ekolson
    Options
    500% single
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Single here... I recently beat cancer and my girlfriend decided the fight was too hard for her.

Her loss! Good job!
  • chocciechip
    Options
    hahaha! love it
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Single & prepared to stay that way. However, it's nice to meet other single people Most of the people I know are married.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Single here... I recently beat cancer and my girlfriend decided the fight was too hard for her.

Congrats on your win against cancer; sorry for the lack of support through the battle.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Single like a dollar and ready to make some change! Feel free to add me
  • maryjay51
    Options
    im divorced twice..im not getting married again.. ive realized i hate being domestic and tied down and really love being single.. i date too so its not like im a loner. valentines day is superficial ..dont need that day to say i love you.. you should be saying it regardless .
  • Vash41288
    Options
    Single here too, after a bad break up about a year and 8 months ago I wanted to stay single. However I think now that some time has passed, I was able to get over it and move on, feel better about myself and start this fitter lifestyle I would not mind a relationship. Miss the conversation, hanging out and enjoying things together. However in my area it seems either the girls I would like are taken or got their hearts broken so are not looking lol just my luck :(
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    school + work = single for me

yep!!! plus softball too... lol
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Single single single.... Lol

I am used to it, never been in a relationship :(
  • chocciechip
    Options
    *raises eyebrow* wait wut? Hello my name is Mr.Right as in Mr. Right now ;)

^ winner! made me laugh
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    just want to be held
  • burtdm6
    Options
    Yep, single, but that's perfectly okay! Being alone doesn't mean you have to be lonely :)
  • KMadeline
    Options
    Single and ovvvvvver it. ;[
  • bluelilly1968
    Options
    Single as well and content with my lot in life, however I do agree with bigjeffyc105, it would be nice to have someone to go out to dinner with now and again !!!!
  • ingies2011
    ingies2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do those at bodypump lol.
  • Vjb2525
    Options

Damn!!!!... *In response to your story (I read your profile like a stalker) and to your face.. You should have no problem finding someone else.. Hubba Hubba!! :)

Bahaha.. lol... I was thinking the same thing!