SINGLES?

Options
123457»

Replies

• dsmonteith
    Options
    Yep, I'm single! My last girlfriend decided she didn't want me working out so much...Oh well. It was fun while it lasted! LoL
  • dsmonteith
    Options
    tumblr_lze4nf5AJt1qbqlewo1_500.jpg

YES!!!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm single! My last girlfriend decided she didn't want me working out so much...Oh well. It was fun while it lasted! LoL

She's crazy! If I had a man, and he was working his butt off too look good and be healthy, I'd appreciate the view and probably join in! I'd love to have someone to work out with me.
  • dsmonteith
    Options

She's crazy! If I had a man, and he was working his butt off too look good and be healthy, I'd appreciate the view and probably join in! I'd love to have someone to work out with me.

Thanks! It was a jealousy thing and I cannot deal with that.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Options
    just want to be held

don't we all :(
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Options

Thanks! It was a jealousy thing and I cannot deal with that.

Oh I know about jealousy! Ruined a lot of relationships with not just boyfriends but friends and family :/ People can be so stupid.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    just want to be held

Aww.. like your little teddy bear?! That's so sweet. Nothing cuter than a boy with a stuffed animal.... nothing. :)
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am, which in a way is a blessing since without having a gf I'm able to focus on me. I could probably do this whole eating right thing with one, but when I have a gal I like to go out on the town so i'm sure i'd at least be losing slower ^_^
  • goldengoose4
    goldengoose4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    nice to see all us singles joining together :)
  • skinnyfromwithin
    Options
    Single here... I recently beat cancer and my girlfriend decided the fight was too hard for her.

Wow. I'm so sorry.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm separated, about to be single for a long long time (=
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hm....I am single, and I am fairly happy (now that I have a career I love and a puppy I adore), but not really happy being single. I just can't seem to find "him". Any nice, single men in the Toronto, Ontario area feel free to message me!! :happy:
  • apriljl2
    apriljl2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Been single for a year now & divorced for 3 months. Best choice I made for me and my girl. Not looking but if price charming came around I might be up for the challenge. :smile:
  • PinkStar6
    PinkStar6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im single and have been for a long time. Getting quite worried that I'll never meet the right someone and have to spend the rest of my life alone :( So, if there's anyone out there looking for an English girl who loves animals . . .x
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    There's a group on here called 'Single peeps!' - come and join us!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *raises eyebrow*