Ex Wants to Talk on Daily Basis But Drops Me Immediately Whe

Options
124»

Replies

• theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    He is treating you like his emotional tampon (which is one of my favorite phrases stolen from Dan Savage.) He's using you to soak up his unhappiness when times are bad, and then doesn't need or when things are ok.

I've been there before, myself.

As many others have said, just stop communicating with him. Pay him back and then no calls, no texts, no emails.

Best of luck. :smile:
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks so much to all of you who took the time to respond to me about this. I really appreciate it.
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    ThiS seems too complicated to be healthy, maybe you could broaden your horizons and continue to date others. It's very nice of him to loan you money but I genuinely feel that men tend to be far less complicated than women, if he loves you and wants to settle down he would. If he hasn't it's because that's not what he wants. You deserve the best maybe you two could just be friends.

100% agree!
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    It's one of 2 things... He's manipulating you, or he does not know what it is to truly love someone.
    Either way, you can't fix him, it's over. :brokenheart: Do not waste your time. Let your heart break and let it heal so you are ready for a real man. You deserve a man who can show you what it is to be truly loved. :smile:

This, too! Great advice. I couldn't say it better. :)