13»

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Tequila and Fresca, love the citrus flavor with the tequila
    I must try this one

mee toooooo!!!! YUM

Mmm I had SO much of this in Mexico last summer!! Sooo good!
  • MXmF2000
    Options
    fake sugar always messes you up quicker:http://forensictalks.blogspot.com/2011/03/artificial-sweeteners-and-alcohol.html

I usually just do vokda soda with a dash of lemon and lime. Sometimes I ask the bartender to muddle it and the put ice and the vodka and soda. Gives it a nice citrus flavor!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site to come up with some variety, esp cause I don't like Vodka and prefer Rum :)
    http://www.catesnutrition.com/make-healthier-cocktails-with-zevia/
  • bekbekam
    Options
    vodka cruisers now come in a light option in aus. between 41-69 cals a bottle for a mixed berry or raspberry vodka cruiser. best option for when i have pre drinks at a friends house as its all cal controled in a bottle then when we head out i only have 1 vodka and diet coke or a cc and diet coke :smile:
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Vodka!

I haven't tried Smirnoff whipped cream, but I have tried Burnett's and if they taste similar at all, you can just drink it straight - no chasers needed. It's only 65 calories/shot too yaaaay. I also really want to try Smirnoff fluffed marshmallow. Has anyone tried that? I want to know if it's good before I spend the money on it.

The other thing I like to do is have a few shots of Burnett's Pink Lemonade diluted in water, then add some splenda, mix, and you've got spiked pink lemonade. Yummm. Only 69 calories/shot.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Malibu (coconut rum) on the rocks. Lower calories per serving than vodka, BUT about half the proof, which is kind of sad. But it tastes great and totally does not require a mixer. And doesn't make me feel like I'm in college drinking straight vodka ::shudder::
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    A mix of approximately (~) of a shot of Malibu coconut rum, ~4 fl. oz. of dark chocolate almond milk, and ~4 fl. oz. of coconut milk (from the carton so it's lower fat/calories) over ice. I forget how many calories are in it, but it's not a bad drink (and it's lactose free) and it's lower in calories then a lot of mixed drinks.
  • lbibbens
    Options
    Voli Lite is the lowest calorie Vodka 60 calories and has multiple flavors. It's now in most liquor stores and multiple restaurants now have a low calorie drink menu where you can get mixed drinks from 75-125 Calories.

Personally I like Red Wine approx 90-120 calories but I budget for the calorie intake
  • krisremiker
    Options
    Vodka with Selzer is good.. If you use something like absoute citron its even better then just a rail vodka. Add fresh lemon or lime ! I also have switched to Bud 55. Less calories then bud light. If you are a miller drinker there is Miller 64. This is a problem for me too, because i am a bartender, very hard to say no when customer wants to buy you a drink!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like to do shots of Tequila, salt and limes soaked in pickle juice. 65 cals per shot! :)
  • BridgetteEasleyEllis
    BridgetteEasleyEllis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    if you like beer try becks premier light 64 cal;
  • cadaver0usb0nes
    cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    vodka and tequila I think are the lowest calorie alcohols. Diet soda, cranberry juice, lime juice, grapefruit juice, sugar free red bull.