What are you doing Valentines Day??

Options

Replies

• sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My and husband and I celebrated over the weekend since we are both working today. But I did awaken to a dozen roses and a very sweet Valentines day card next to my coffee cup this morning. My husband had already left for work before I got up, he's so very sweet :heart: . Then when we get off of work we are going to run 5 milles and cook supper together and watch a movie at home.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Gym then a fist date...

akward I know...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Most probably dancing with my littles for a little cool down after running. I :heart: my crib midgets.
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    currently eating the chocolates my dad bought me lol and than going to class and after that seeing the vow with my best friend! I'm excited to see that movie :D
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have a date with the gym and then home to do 30DS. :flowerforyou:
  • ChristinelovesCraig
    Options
    Working all night at my job. We have over 200 couples coming in for dinner. Lord Help Me!!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I am alone but I wish you all a beautiful evening :heart:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Going to see Safe House tonight solo :)

ME TOO!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Nothing....
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    working all day, then a workout class.. My hubby and I will go out to dinner on Friday to celebrate, after the crowds :smooched:
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I ordered pizza and we are going to see The Vow tonight, we are going to take our engagement shots (our present to each other) Friday and then eating at the restaurant that is going to cater our wedding :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I had a special dinner cooking in the crockpot so when I get home after my run I can have a nice delicious meal and then I'm going to cuddle up with my cats, a book and a glass of wine and enjoy the night <3
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    My boyfriend and I celebrated all weekend since it fell on Tuesday and I had to work. But he told me has one more gift for me that he's having delivered to my job today and I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! Can't wait to find out what it is!!!! :bigsmile:

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • meglep
    meglep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Going to see Safe House tonight solo :)

I saw it last night... it was really good!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Same things I do every Tuesday.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Doing the same crap I always do on a Tuesday.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    We did a fancy dinner this past weekend, weekdays are so hard to do anything for us. I work full time, as does my boyfriend, and he never knows when he'll be off work (he's a locksmith), plus my son has t-ball practice. Probably a romantic night of watching the Biggest Loser and MAYBE having a glass or two of cheap champagne :)

Oh, and exchanging presents :)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Since it is pretty much impossible to find a babysitter on valentines day my hubby is making dinner for me and then the 3 of us are going on an ice cream date :)
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hubby is working all day, not sure when he will be home. :( I woke up to a cute and funny card in the bathroom, and great loving card propped in my car! Made me smile that he took time to leave me the cards. :)

I will be cleaning the house a bit, grocery shopping, and picking my daughters up from school. Me and her will have dinner together and watch a little Tv. Life is good!!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    nothing much tonight, spending the weekend out of town with one night at the hotel, nice dinner and a bottle of wine for barely anything (gift from an acquaintance)