Replies

• clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love all the posts!! Keep them coming.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    After work, dropping my wife off to get her hair done while I hit the gym. then home for salmon and asparagus and patrone. then chilling by the fire watching some sappy movie. then more cardio ;)
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Planning a great dinner (probably steaks) to cook for my hubby and sweet kiddos, after dinner we will give the babies their Valentine’s Day surprises (toys) and spend the evening in the floor next to the fire playing with our babies and their new toys. Nothing extravagant but couldn't imagine spending it any other way.

Hubby and I already celebrated with dinner and a movie last weekend. Also, just fyi don't spend your time or money on the movie One For The Money, it isn’t great! I wish we would have picked The Vow instead.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm at work until 4.
    Then i have a date with a sweet little coatian woman who has very warm hands. will involve about 15 seconds of pleasure...then rrrriiiipp..."F&CK!!!" then repeat for about 15 more minutes.
    then babysitting for another single mom who's ex husband is a f8cktard.
    then some 30DS to torture my body some more...

ask me what i'm doing Friday--will be a much better story
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hitting up the treadmill then
    tumblr_lze4nf5AJt1qbqlewo1_500.jpg

this
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I work. He works. He has a dentist appointment after work. Dinner is cooking in the crockpot. We exchange cards and kisses but no gifts. Dinner is parmesan pork roast, mashed potatos, and green beans.
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Work, class, dinner. Just another day! ;)
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    currently eating the chocolates my dad bought me lol and than going to class and after that seeing the vow with my best friend! I'm excited to see that movie :D

seeing that with friends on Thursday! Can't wait!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I would love to do something with my wife, but I will be going from 1 job to the other, like I do every Tuesday - I'll be done by midnight (doubt she will wait up).
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my oatmeal to digest, then I'm going for a run and 30 minutes of cardio after that ... then I'm going to cook bacon & eggs as promised for my boyfriend (I'll have a protein bar). Then we're going to lounge around a little, order a heart-shaped pizza, then go to the Dallas Zoo ... come home, get cleaned up, and then go to a Brazilian Steakhouse (aka - unlimited meat, thought bf would like that! lol). I'm excited!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Cooking my BF dinner (lasagna roll ups, salad, and bread) and then spin class later (first one) and then back home to relax with him! Maybe indulge in some wine or champagne.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Celebrate my Son's Birthday :smile:
  • vegasaims
    Options
    Having dinner and going to the movies with some friends from work. All the single ladies!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    cooking dinner for the hubby, not much different than any other evening except a gift thrown in the mix :)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    When I get off of work, My youngest son and I are headed to the gym. After that we are going to go home and make a nice dinner.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Nothing. It's a made up Hallmark Holiday anyway. I'd rather have my husband surprise me with something (or vise versa) on a day that is not specifically deemed a special occasion. And the fact that he listens to me, does lots of "honey do's" and chases me around the house 365/7/24 already..... all the 'valentine' I need.

Tonight's activity? Get home and make dinner for the family, play with the cat, run 2 miles, go play volleyball, come home and shower, tuck in my daughter, and maybe do laundry. Oh, and maybe play with the cat some more. He's cute.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    working all day, then going out to dinner with my best friend, drink wayy to much, and blab to each other about how valentine's day is simply for marketing purposes now and has turned into a commercialized holiday....lol

Good ol' bitter fun can't be beat.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    when we come home from work tonight me and my fianceea re giving each other cards, flowers, and a 30 min massage for each! PLUS im making a Crispy Chicken Salad that i made for him when we first moved in together 3 years ago and watching the Biggest Loser. Plus a LONG make out session haha! :smooched: :smooched: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Working now... and studying for my exams I have the next 2 nights... working out... then studying some more and cleaning my bathroom later. It's just another day,. :)
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Working
    Running 4 miles
    Helping kids with homework
    Dinner, baths, bed

We get all kinds of fired up about the big ol' V-day round these parts.