Time for a New Driver's License (w/ pix) :)

Options
I had to pull out my driver's license last week and was shocked to see the picture. Was that really me 5 years ago?? It doesn't expire til 2016, but I'm thinking I may splurge and renew early! :laugh: Can't believe I'm sharing this on here...what an awful picture! I still have a long way to go (it's been 4 years so far) and it's a slow process, but it's nice to see that there has BEEN some progress once in a while!

Me at age 45 on my Driver's License (boy, did I lie with THAT weight)
LJbefore.jpg

72 lbs (& 5 years) later...
LJAfter.jpg

Hope the pix work!

Replies

• dwtouch4
    Options
    Might as well! You look younger too.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger now! Great work!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You look like 10 years younger! Great job!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Incredible! You do look at least 10 years younger! AT least!

What an awesome achievement, go you!!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Wow! If I had to see your license and compared it to you now I'd think you stole someone else's! LOL! GREAT job!!!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    that is incredible! You definitely look at least 10 years younger. Great job!
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you do look younger! Reward yourself and get a new pic!
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! WTG!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That is crazy! Your before picture looks like the Mom of your after picture!! Go get that driver's license. You have earned it, my friend!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • klfazio
    klfazio Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! Rob and I both just looked at this and as I scrolled down to the after picture we both just said "WHOA"!!!!!!!
    What a difference!! And what's funny is you look soooooo much younger at 5 years older...amazing!!
    So proud of you, Lisa and all your incredible hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Nice work! You look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger now. Impressive! High five! :wink:
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Too cute! Nice work!!!
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm with everyone else! You look like you stole your mommas drivers license!! I bet you feel great!
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    You look great and younger! So inspiring
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I agree! You most definitely do not look your age!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look way younger too, good for you.

My drivers license is up in April. It was 100 pounds ago.....and I have had numerous people not believe it was me when I present it. Which is flattering but gets old after awhile!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    Are you saying you're 50?!?!? I might need to see the birth date on that DL... You look 30!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You do not look a day over 40!! Good for you!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    amazing!!! reminds me of the passport commercial when she is just standing there.. Knowing she looks different.. he keeps looking back at the passport then at her..
  • blmiller0280
    Options
    That's incredible!! Way to go, you look so much younger and happier! Congrats on your new AMAZING look! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!